10/19/24 PBC on Prime (non PPV): Bakhram Murtazaliev vs Tim Tszyu (IBF Super Welterweight Title)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Crawford always online crying about something. Since last october of 2023 Tim been in 3 fights.....meanwhile Bud been in 1 fight. All these fights he can make at 154 and he talking about a Canelo fight.

If Bud tried listening to the fans then he might actually be popular and not have most of his PPV flop.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He’s using Tim to make excuses for why he looked like sh*t against Madrimov :mjlol:

Go ahead and chase that final heist robbery against Canelo, we know he wants zero smoke if it isn’t Fundora or a washed up Charlo at 154.

Crawford always online crying about something. Since last october of 2023 Tim been in 3 fights.....meanwhile Bud been in 1 fight. All these fights he can make at 154 and he talking about a Canelo fight.

If Bud tried listening to the fans then he might actually be popular and not have most of his PPV flop.

Ever since the Spence loss, ya'll have been SEARCHING for the next guy to beat Crawford

Boots, Tim Tszyu, Vergil Ortiz. As a vehicle to practice your Crawford hate. 1 down, 3 to go :pachaha: :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He’s using Tim to make excuses for why he looked like sh*t against Madrimov :mjlol:

Go ahead and chase that final heist robbery against Canelo, we know he wants zero smoke if it isn’t Fundora or a washed up Charlo at 154.

That's what y'all got from his tweet?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Then it's illogical to say "Let’s not let the Spence fight fool us"

How can you think Spence was going to beat Bud, then in the same breath discount Bud beating Spence? That's literally contradictory

it doesn’t matter if I thought Spence would beat bud, he didn’t. Does that change the fact I think bud is beatable?

I thought Spence could beat the bud that showed up in the Benavides fight, the porter fight, the mean machine fight :yeshrug:

I never thought Spence some super amazing p4p talent. I just thought he would be too big and strong for bud at 147. I was never someone who thought Spence would have much success outside of 147.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I'm hearing that Tim Tszyu did not watch Boxing film on Murtazaliev at all and walked in the ring arrogant that he was going to walk him down. If that is the case, then :francis:
So with millions of dollars , his career and health on the line, and he watches no film and has no gameplan?

That with the fact that he made no adjustments after round one lets us know he is dumb as shyt.