10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You got this tight over a notion being questioned/challenged with a smiley?

I don't give a fuçk who knows you, they clearly know an emotional ass hoe.
This is my last time responding to your clown casual ass. You're corny & don't know shyt about boxing. The new Billy Ocean of the Ring lol

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This is my last time responding to your clown casual ass. You're corny & don't know shyt about boxing
Again, things that can't be said in person. I know plenty about boxing. Corny is thinking a notion you spout can't be challenged.

Glad to know that you understand that dropping it now before this goes on forever is the better choice, bytch ass nikka.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I'm sure but what does have to do with number 1 light heavyweight in the world mr artur beterbiev?
He was wilfully involved in fight fixing where his leader Kadyrov affected the score cards.

Turk has put in an official query fwiw.

Funny how all these sycophants saying Beterbiev won are quiet as a mouse regarding their heroes saying it was a robbery? :francis:

Not one will talk about it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He was wilfully involved in fight fixing where his leader Kadyrov affected the score cards.

Turk has put in an official query fwiw.

Funny how all these sycophants saying Beterbiev won are quiet as a mouse regarding their heroes saying it was a robbery? :francis:

Not one will talk about it.