10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is aggression while landing less punches and being mostly blocked effective aggression?

Bivol's work was much cleaner and landed more.

Still a great fight I enjoyed
Well it did look like Bivol was getting knocked around even though he was blocking and he did let it happen for too long without fighting back.

Blocking still hurts if you are fighting someone with some pop. And some of those punches were getting through the gloves and behind landing on the ear

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shakur, Porter, Ward all have agreed it's a huge robbery. They all scored it identical to me, 8 -4.

Knock it off
All four of y’all didn’t know what y’all were watching :mjlol:

Bivol got beat up the last 3 rounds, and there were multiple middle rounds where Bivol may have won the first minute but Beterbiev closed it much stronger.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

Bivol got beat up the last 3 rounds, and there were multiple middle rounds where Bivol may have won the first minute but Beterbiev closed it much stronger.
Go back to the other forums. You don't follow boxing, nor understand how what constitutes winning a fight.

All the pro fighters calling it a robbery. The only ones saying the other way are sycophants or online casuals.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

hella interesting reading this thread when I only saw the last 4 rounds. Artur was kinda kickin his ass to close the fight. I guess brehs are saying he lost every other round decisively? Idk, someone closing that strong in a close fight has to mean something.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
hella interesting reading this thread when I only saw the last 4 rounds. Artur was kinda kickin his ass to close the fight. I guess brehs are saying he lost every other round decisively? Idk, someone closing that strong in a close fight has to mean something.
It was a close fight. Artur definitely won at least 5 rounds imo. Bivol should've won the fight, but he didn't close out. He took too much damage to finish strong. I thought it was a tie/slight edge to Bivol, but I can see how Beterbiev might have edged it.