10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Artur Beterbiev is the undisputed light heavyweight champion of the world :francis:..in his words Allah chose him :mjgrin: so he joins the rare air of baddest cats in boxing with usyk, monster, and t-craw...big respects breh
It's a sad day for the pure performance of boxing. That was perhaps the best performance ive seen from a fighter, he fought the perfect fight, lost 4 rounds at most. Got hit maybe two or three times the whole fight.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Rare time I disagree with pat, beterbiev hit gloves most of the fight

But Pat's kinda right, you could tell by round 8 that the movement wasn't the same and the output decreased.

According to compubox Bivol landed double digit shots from rounds 1 thru 5. Beterbiev landed double digit shots in every round from 7-12.

This was truly two different fights in one match.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
]

I knew i wasnt seeing things, Artur's corner was celebrating before the announcement, i was so confused. Regardless who you think won, boxing is still dodgy as shyt, no matter if they put the big fights on or not, that shyt shouldnt happen in a clean sport whoever won.

That's not uncommon. Happened with Ward/Kovalev.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
But Pat's kinda right, you could tell by round 8 that the movement wasn't the same and the output decreased.

According to compubox Bivol landed double digit shots from rounds 1 thru 5. Beterbiev landed double digit shots in every round from 7-12.

This was truly two different fights in one match.
Yea i don't go by compubox it's inaccurate, bivol landed the cleaner punches actual flush shots honestly fight wasn't close at all. Beterbiev got credited for missing aggression being active with gloves hits.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Yea i don't go by compubox it's inaccurate, bivol landed the cleaner punches actual flush shots honestly fight wasn't close at all. Beterbiev got credited for missing aggression being active with gloves hits.
He had shots land that made Beterbievs head move close to 8-10 inches left or right, front to back, at least TWO DOZEN times!