10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yea i don't go by compubox it's inaccurate, bivol landed the cleaner punches actual flush shots honestly fight wasn't close at all. Beterbiev got credited for missing aggression being active with gloves hits.

I used it to back up what I FELT like I watched. It was a tale of two fights. I'm not sure how good anyone can doubt that.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
But Pat's kinda right, you could tell by round 8 that the movement wasn't the same and the output decreased.

According to compubox Bivol landed double digit shots from rounds 1 thru 5. Beterbiev landed double digit shots in every round from 7-12.

This was truly two different fights in one match.
I'm out right now so I can't properly comment on the fight but you're right. In round 7, AB caught Bivol with a body shot that slowed his movement down & made him susceptible to be put on the ropes way more than 1-6. I saw some scorecards live during the fight where people had Bivol winning all 6 of the first rounds which was ridiculous :heh:

You can't win fights fighting in spurts & shoe shining the last 10 seconds of a round. Not to mention AB closed very strong & battered dude the 2nd half

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I'm out right now so I can't properly comment on the fight but you're right. In round 7, AB caught Bivol with a body shot that slowed his movement down & made him susceptible to be put on the ropes way more than 1-6. I saw some scorecards live during the fight where people had Bivol winning all 6 of the first rounds which was ridiculous :heh:

You can't win fights fighting in spurts & shoe shining the last 10 seconds of a round. Not to mention AB closed very strong & battered dude the 2nd half

Cmon man, knock it off.

Beterbievs head was light work all night. That shyt was bopping around like a video game.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cmon man, knock it off.

Beterbievs head was light work all night. That shyt was bopping around like a video game.
Take your Bivol glasses off bro lol. You're looking just as bad as the Spence stans during their prime :heh:

You can't even admit this fight was close (which it was) & if someone thinks Bivol won 7-5 I'm not mad at all because that's what kind of fight this was with swing rounds across the board accept the last 3. But to act like this was some boxing lesson & robbery like Emanuel Augustus vs Emanuel Burton is ridiculous & shows your own bias lol

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Take your Bivol glasses off bro lol. You're looking just as bad as the Spence stans during their prime :heh:

You can't even admit this fight was close (which it was) & if someone thinks Bivol won 7-5 I'm not mad at all because that's what kind of fight this was with swing rounds across the board accept the last 3. But to act like this was some boxing lesson & robbery like Emanuel Augustus vs Emanuel Burton is ridiculous & shows your own bias lol
Nah.

Everything aside that was a really one sided fight.

You and Pat are in love with Beterbiev's aura, not his boxing prowess. It's kinda suss tbh.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

Shakur, Porter, Ward all have agreed it's a huge robbery. They all scored it identical to me, 8 -4.

Knock it off

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Run this mofo back please :wow: loved the tension, the defense and the fight Bivol fought to make Betervieb as uncomfortable as possible...and still got his left eye all fukked up even after blocking almost every punch :wow:

It's always a weird feeling when in a close fight, the boxer that landed the cleaner shots and had the "better" fight can't even get 1 card on his favor. But I can still see Glenn Feldman's card and not feel like a robbery happened. It's just that these decisions always have 1 retarded card (in this case, Kardyni's) that justifiably piss people off.

Give us a rematch :feedme:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Run this mofo back please :wow: loved the tension, the defense and the fight Bivol fought to make Betervieb as uncomfortable as possible...and still got his left eye all fukked up even after blocking almost every punch :wow:

It's always a weird feeling when in a close fight, the boxer that landed the cleaner shots and had the "better" fight can't even get 1 card on his favor. But I can still see Glenn Feldman's card and not feel like a robbery happened. It's just that these decisions always have 1 retarded card (Kardyni's) that justifiably piss people off.

Give us a rematch :feedme:
Bro perfect way to describe it.. this was tension.. intense as shyt.. like watching a hunter vs predator.. one trying to close the distance, one keeping the other at bay as long as he could

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
You're all in your feelings & shyt so you knock it off :heh:

Like I said: Augustus vs Burton was a robbery. This wasn't & your bias was clear before they even fought lol
I'm just disgusted at boxing tbh, I would have been if it was the other way around too. You can't rob people like that.

You get a pass for the Albert T'chaka Johnson avatar. :salute:

*I did notice you aren't addressing SOG, Porter or Stevenson though. And thats because it doesn't suit you to. Truth hurts.

Last edited: