10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What was up with the end when the Saudi guy was pointing his finger at bivol looking like he was talking crazy

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
She looked sad that he lost.
Then mad that he lost
Then happy that he lost.
I thought she looked sad at thinking the second score gave it Bivol and the then mad when the third was that wide thinking Bivol had won. Then happy as hell at realizing that they gave it Beterbiev.

I thought Bivol won it either 8-4 or 7-5 but people doing way too much calling it the biggest robbery in a log time or anything like that. There were a lot of close rounds that could be swing rounds. I thought Beterbiev was getting way too much credit for some of his punches as they were getting picked off but the announcers would go crazy over it.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I'm quiet because I'm multitasking in my suite..it's not a robbery...you can't act like winky vs Jermain taylor in the back half in the fight and get battered like that and think that won't make the fight close..you were sure that you wouldn't be wrong though because you support domestic violence over a man's political views :youngsabo:
@patscorpio

Man fukk all the political shyt. I don't care about that.

Bivol put on a display of beautiful boxing, barely got hit aside from the gloves, used the entire ring beautifully, the way any good trainer teaches their pupil. Those head shots were so fukking clean and demonstrative of someone beating somebody in a boxing display of world class defence and attack.

You're a hater, or blind, or infatuated with a fighters aura if you say Beterbiev was anything close to winning that fight.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Bivol won, but people need to relax with the all the robbery talk... it was a close fight, and Bivol took a LOT of damage
I think Bivol's biggest error was prob not closing out the championship rounds well... he really did as well as he could otherwise as Arthur's hands are made of rocks

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@patscorpio

Bivol put on a display of beautiful boxing, barely got hit aside from the gloves, used the entire ring beautifully, the way any good trainer teaches their pupil. Those head shots were so fukking clean and demonstrative of someone beating somebody in a boxing display of world class defence and attack.

You're a hater, or blind, or infatuated with a fighters aura if you say Beterbiev was anything close to winning that fight.
Rare time I disagree with pat, beterbiev hit gloves most of the fight

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
How did you score it?
I didn't really score it but I had Bivol winning. He landed cleaner and his movement clearly gave Beast some fits.

The problem that Bivol had was you could tell the movement was catching up to him because by round 8 or 9, Beast started landing more cleanly and consistently.

I'm not sure if it was a straight up robbery but I don't think Beast won. As a Beast fan, I think he should run it back and I think he will.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio

Artur Beterbiev is the undisputed light heavyweight champion of the world :francis:..in his words Allah chose him :mjgrin: so he joins the rare air of baddest cats in boxing with usyk, monster, and t-craw...big respects breh

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I didn't really score it but I had Bivol winning. He landed cleaner and his movement clearly gave Beast some fits.

The problem that Bivol had was you could tell the movement was catching up to him because by round 8 or 9, Beast started landing more cleanly and consistently.

I'm not sure if it was a straight up robbery but I don't think Beast won. As a Beast fan, I think he should run it back and I think he will.

It’s on espn plus :blessed: bout to score it