10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bullshyt but I did say this
Oddly enough the Punch Perfect guy (idk if he's respected here or not) sees a Bivol stoppage since perfect boxing for 12 rounds is unlikely and he'll press the issue.

He conversely thinks Beterbiev could win a decision by getting more eye-catching/cleaner shots while Bivol technically outboxes him but is too defensive to exchange and give Beterbiev a chance to really get him.

Just an interesting switch from the beaten path.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
116-112 Artur was surprising but not a “robbery”

But hey, more reason to have a rematch. Hope it happens within the next 12 months.

Major props to Bivol. Skills are always solid but his conditioning was incredible.

Artur is my guy and I just wish he would’ve tried to go to work earlier in many of the first 9 rounds.

Pay them big time for the rematch, Turki!!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Normally I stick around for the post-fight hot takes. But fukk that. I'm going to bed.
:lolbron:

You should catch the Pain Game livestream when the decisions is read.

They celebrating and saying it’s not a robbery

It was close but Beterbiev was the winner

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bivol is gracious in defeat....he got battered though...was that because he didn't move his head? @chunky_mcdaniels @Knicksman20
Idk what this thread was looking at. I saw Bivol moving a lot and throwing punches in spurts, but Beterbiev was constantly coming forward, back in his face, throwing punches,splitting his guard. How you gonna say Beterbiev needs to do more work when he threw over 200 more punches. Bivol looked pretty, but he was getting battered. Look at his eye, look how many times a body shot would freeze him up. He should have never gave those last two rounds up the fight was nowhere close to in the bag.