10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Bivol can outbox him if he can take that punch but man that’s a big ass “if”.

Love fights where idk who the fukk is going to win :blessed:

If he has the chin and stamina to hold up, can see this looking like Beterbiev’s scrap vs Gvozdyk in where Bivol can outbox him at times but he’s GONNA get hit at some points. It’s still 50/50 to me. Wont be a draw, but idk who wins

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Man can’t wait for this fight next week hope all fighters make it to the ring healthy next Saturday. I’m still rolling with Bivol in a close one. I want to see whose jab is more effective. I think bivol can’t just stand and trade he has to really pick his moments if he wants it. Artur dangerous and powerful with his combos will the injuries play a factor is the only knock I have for him.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
can't wait for this one- fight of the year type scrap incoming. i feel bivol will be up early boxing wise but i wonder if he can take the punch. artur grinds you down man for real.

if bivol can move and land all night he can decision him if artur leg aint right to cut off the ring. but beterbiev be punching, ain't nobody held up against it.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
if you don't think bivol can go 12 rounds with beterbiev, watch beterbiev vs enrico koelling. ask yourself if bivol is good enough to do that.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if you don't think bivol can go 12 rounds with beterbiev, watch beterbiev vs enrico koelling. ask yourself if bivol is good enough to do that.
koelling didnt engage at all in that fight, stayed in high guard and let beterbiev chip away at him.. bivol will absolutely lose if he fought like koelling did lol

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
koelling didnt engage at all in that fight, stayed in high guard and let beterbiev chip away at him.. bivol will absolutely lose if he fought like koelling did lol
how would you rate bivol's high guard

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
its effective but there would have to some degree of offense to keep beterbiev honest if you're going to fight behind one
i think if he keeps it tight like koelling did he will take beterbiev deep. its those sloppy guys beterbiev finds the holes in. if he can get to the later rounds, i tend to think 33 closes out better than 39.