10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Why do people keep bringing up the Bivol getting hurt by Joe Smith? At least let's balance it out lol

- Hurt by Gvozdyk
- Hurt by Anthony Yarde
- Besides those two, also been down on the canvas twice

:manny:
Yea that's what makes this even more compelling. Because bivol definitely has the pop to hurt beterbiev. But I think it would need to be early. Cause once Artur gets rolling he's damn near impossible to stop. Bivol has never faced anybody with this type of power and pace. And Artur is also awkward and crafty in his own way.

This is a true 50-50 fight. I keep going back and forth on it. I chose beterbiev at first. Now I'm leaning to bivol. I just think he's such a master at timing and precision that Artur is gonna have a tough time landing those big shots on him. Beterbiev gonna have to apply insane amounts of pressure to force bivol into mistakes. But bivol is also faster and so precise on the inside I feel like he's gonna catch Artur at some point and hurt him. Bivol just has those tangibles. Hard for me to pick against a guy who has so many advantages in a matchup. But Artur is a true beast and we've never seen bivol have to deal with a force like this. It's gonna be great. But I'm taking bivol.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yea that's what makes this even more compelling. Because bivol definitely has the pop to hurt beterbiev. But I think it would need to be early. Cause once Artur gets rolling he's damn near impossible to stop. Bivol has never faced anybody with this type of power and pace. And Artur is also awkward and crafty in his own way.

This is a true 50-50 fight. I keep going back and forth on it. I chose beterbiev at first. Now I'm leaning to bivol. I just think he's such a master at timing and precision that Artur is gonna have a tough time landing those big shots on him. Beterbiev gonna have to apply insane amounts of pressure to force bivol into mistakes. But bivol is also faster and so precise on the inside I feel like he's gonna catch Artur at some point and hurt him. Bivol just has those tangibles. Hard for me to pick against a guy who has so many advantages in a matchup. But Artur is a true beast and we've never seen bivol have to deal with a force like this. It's gonna be great. But I'm taking bivol.

Facts. I agree on Beterbiev surely has a chance to win because it's a 50/50 fight and he is an underrated Boxer as well as having great KO power. No one goes 20-0 on 20 KO's against top competition by having 0 skill

But the way to beat a power puncher is to punch in between his punches, counter-punch, and maintain distance control. And that is what Bivol possesses. To me he is probably the best at maintaining distance control by being just out of range when you throw at him, then hopping back into range to throw his own punches. In the heat of the fight, Bivol has just an amazing transition from defense to offense

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
What are the chances Beterbiev goes in there on some ambush type timing from the first bell? Something that doesn’t let Bivol sit there and get comfortable…