10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Facts. I agree on Beterbiev surely has a chance to win because it's a 50/50 fight and he is an underrated Boxer as well as having great KO power. No one goes 20-0 on 20 KO's against top competition by having 0 skill

But the way to beat a power puncher is to punch in between his punches, counter-punch, and maintain distance control. And that is what Bivol possesses. To me he is probably the best at maintaining distance control by being just out of range when you throw at him, then hopping back into range to throw his own punches. In the heat of the fight, Bivol has just an amazing transition from defense to offense
Another thing is that we don't know if beterbiev has more in his arsenal because he never faced an opponent that could bring it out of him. He never really needed anything more than what he's shown. I doubt he's gonna fight bivol the same way he fought everyone else. I'm sure he knows If he does all that wild ass lunging shyt he's gonna get caught.

He's gotta be calculated. Bivol is slick but it's not impossible to trap him. Canelo got him up against the ropes plenty but just couldn't pull the trigger. Artur won't be hesitating when he gets bivol cornered. But I still think bivol is gonna be prepared for that and keep Artur constantly moving and resetting. The speed difference is gonna be a big factor. Beterbiev gonna have to get to bivols body and slow him down.

This shyt gonna be fire :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Exactly. I think his actual boxing skills are underrated. He hurts & stops everyone so they get overshadowed. But the dude can box & sets his shots up nice behind that jab
Exactly. He is no caveman..applies Brutal craft to his style of fighting

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Wonder if Beterbiev cycle is gonna wear off or he ages overwatch or if he got some special shyt in the tuck.

Bivol beats Beterbiev and he's in my top 5 OAT :manny:

Had his PFP kill (Clenelo)

And might go undisputed against a nikka who unifies the division in any other era :manny::manny:

Pure Boxer.