10/12/24 DAZN/ESPN+: Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol (Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I haven't watched a huge amount of Beterbiev but from what i seen, he does really rely on boxers back being on the ropes & from what I've seen of Bivol is that he don't really rest on ropes. Always resets to the middle of the ring.

My intuition is telling me Bivol on points but Beterbiev obviously has the power to change the direction of the fight at any point.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Ive picked Bivol, but what are brehs thoughts on Beterbiev vs Roy Jones, this nikka grazing guys and dropping em:damn:, would Roy's speed help him out here

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Since day 1 I thought Beterbiev would be too much for Bivol and stop him and I still think that.

To me Bivol is a good fighter but he doesn’t possess anything athletically, technically or stylistically that could stop Beterbiev on his tracks for long.

He is doing the “standard”, bread and butter Soviet amateur style on a high level but Beterbiev met that style both in the pros and the amateurs.

Bivol might be faster but I just don’t think he has good enough power to keep Biev out for long and while his defense is pretty good too, again I don’t think it will be enough to stump Beterbiev, especially ehen they are on the inside.
If we are talking about inside fighting… Bivol is on the smaller end of 175 while Beterbiev is a unit, wondering just how durable Bivol proves to be if Beterbiev can apply his pressure.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I haven't watched a huge amount of Beterbiev but from what i seen, he does really rely on boxers back being on the ropes & from what I've seen of Bivol is that he don't really rest on ropes. Always resets to the middle of the ring.

My intuition is telling me Bivol on points but Beterbiev obviously has the power to change the direction of the fight at any point.

Thing is those boxers didn’t want to be on the ropes, it was forced on them.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Since day 1 I thought Beterbiev would be too much for Bivol and stop him and I still think that.

To me Bivol is a good fighter but he doesn’t possess anything athletically, technically or stylistically that could stop Beterbiev on his tracks for long.

He is doing the “standard”, bread and butter Soviet amateur style on a high level but Beterbiev met that style both in the pros and the amateurs.

Bivol might be faster but I just don’t think he has good enough power to keep Biev out for long and while his defense is pretty good too, again I don’t think it will be enough to stump Beterbiev, especially ehen they are on the inside.
If we are talking about inside fighting… Bivol is on the smaller end of 175 while Beterbiev is a unit, wondering just how durable Bivol proves to be if Beterbiev can apply his pressure.
Agreed

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gonna have to catch this fight after it happens :francis: I hope I don't get spoiled, been waiting for this one for 2-3 years :damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why aren’t you going to be able to catch it live bruh?
Family stuff that will have me away from a TV all day and I'm not even sure if I get the fight on DAZN here in Chile so I'll probably have to use a streaming site :dead:

ESPN Latino wont broadcast it like they do with every other big fight :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

He forces them..beterbiev can piece you up in the middle of the ring