1 Week At A Time: 2016 USC Trojans Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope bro improved over the Spring/Summer because he looked like shyt last year :francisusc:
Never really had a chance last year. Even when Kess was looking like shyt everyone knew he was still the starter.

I believe however had he not been waiting 3 years, sam would've been the starter

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Max starting but I got inside sources tellin me darnold will play alot.. And if max stinks up sc no huddle like I think he is then Sam gone dethrone em early.. Everybody says he the biggest most athletic white qb they ever saw.. Like tebow inside of cam newton body.. And he's only thrown 1 pic all spring and summer.. So don't be surprised when he has max thinking bout transferring senior year.. He's sc best option to beat bama anyway.. Think manziel from 4 years ago

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Max starting but I got inside sources tellin me darnold will play alot.. And if max stinks up sc no huddle like I think he is then Sam gone dethrone em early.. Everybody says he the biggest most athletic white qb they ever saw.. Like tebow inside of cam newton body.. And he's only thrown 1 pic all spring and summer.. So don't be surprised when he has max thinking bout transferring senior year.. He's sc best option to beat bama anyway.. Think manziel from 4 years ago
Yeah, everything i've been hearing says that Max only got it out of loyalty. If he fukks up, i definitely see a shakeup coming.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
bQyT0Qf.gif