1 Week At A Time: 2016 USC Trojans Thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Heard the same thing about a Decade ago when we played an SEC team in the opener, can't remember who it was though :jbhmm:

You had the coach who is currently at the Seattle Seahawks right now, and that team USC played wasn't as talented as the team you'll start with next year. From a pure talent standpoint that team you played then doesn't measure up to the current Auburn team. You're about to play a team with a coach who should essentially be coaching in the NFL at this point, but because of his age he most likely won't try that again.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You had the coach who is currently at the Seattle Seahawks right now, and that team USC played wasn't as talented as the team you'll start with next year. From a pure talent standpoint that team you played then doesn't measure up to the current Auburn team.
We have as much talent as anyone

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
We have as much talent as anyone

When they step on the field in September and play that team on the other side of the line of scrimmage we'll talk about talent.....and we'll talk about coaching comparisons. You think your coaches measure up with their coaches???

Silkk

Daps
When they step on the field in September and play that team on the other side of the line of scrimmage we'll talk about talent.....and we'll talk about coaching comparisons. You think your coaches measure up with their coaches???
No coach aside from Urban Meyer is on Saban's level. But they're not unbeatable

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My worries are with both lines of scrimmage but especially offensive line, with the 5-2 that Clancy plays we should be able to control the offense but Kiffin knows Clancys defense so that scares me. Our O-line though and Max not being mobile really worries me. Helton has talked and talked about bringing back physical SC football and this is gonna be the test if that fukking O-line doesn't play physical Browne might not finish the game, he is ELITE and is gonna be a heisman contender but not if he's laying on his back

Can't wait to beat the Tide fight the fukk on

Silkk

Daps
My worries are with both lines of scrimmage but especially offensive line, with the 5-2 that Clancy plays we should be able to control the offense but Kiffin knows Clancys defense so that scares me. Our O-line though and Max not being mobile really worries me. Helton has talked and talked about bringing back physical SC football and this is gonna be the test if that fukking O-line doesn't play physical Browne might not finish the game, he is ELITE and is gonna be a heisman contender but not if he's laying on his back

Can't wait to beat the Tide fight the fukk on
The talent is there, we first gotta stay healthy and secondly GET BIG. Thats the difference between Bama, Clemson, Stanford and us. Them mofos on their lines are HUGE. We gotta get our weight up.

I'm ready to see what Killa Cam does his soph year coming off that injury

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No disrespect but you're playoff chances will be deaded by September 17th next season