1 Week At A Time: 2016 USC Trojans Thread

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Yessir,

CYer6CxUAAAcNRt.jpg:large
Don't let those stats gas you.. We didn't play oregon,Washington that year.. And Arizona put up like 45 on us.. But I like the move.. That dikk head Chris Wilcox couldn't coach defense at fukkin st John bosco.. Need some more gems on defense in this recruiting class doe.. Mainly dline and in the secondary.. Remember the name "Tyler Vaughn" though kid gone be special and u can quote me on that.. He will impact the bama game

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't let those stats gas you.. We didn't play oregon,Washington that year.. And Arizona put up like 45 on us.. But I like the move.. That dikk head Chris Wilcox couldn't coach defense at fukkin st John bosco.. Need some more gems on defense in this recruiting class doe.. Mainly dline and in the secondary.. Remember the name "Tyler Vaughn" though kid gone be special and u can quote me on that.. He will impact the bama game
Defense saved our ass numerous times in 2013 tho, most apparent in the Utah State game

Silkk

Daps
QB Decision coming down today, everybody expects it to be Max Browne finally being named the starter

Silkk

Daps
Watching this Training Camp and i am very impressed with the way Clay runs practices and camp.

Skill position players do track conditioning in addition to regular FB conditioning.

Switching back to a 5-2 defense under Clancy, so the pressure is always on.

Spreading the ball around getting everyone involved instead of just Juju. Sounds like we won't see Adoree at WR that much, and i'm not too upset about that tbh.