1 Week At A Time: 2016 USC Trojans Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I aint here to try and be friends with u sorry:russ:
And yet you all up in our season thread on my nuts:mjlol:

You can keep that gay backwoods trailerpark incenstious cousin fukking where its at sorry :scust:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
And yet you all up in our season thread on my nuts:mjlol:

You can keep that gay backwoods trailerpark incenstious cousin fukking where its at sorry :scust:
All I said was poinsettia bowl I wasn't even talking to u:francis:

good one where did u come up with that?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
raw
.....:snoop:.....

Silkk

Daps
Back it today. Gonna be interesting to see how many fans show up today after last week

Silkk

Daps
Haven't seen too much people wearing SC gear around LA this week. Still wore some of mine :mjcry:
Cant blame em, feel like i flushed my money down the toilet last week :francis:

Gonna take a lot of good will/games top win the people back. Starts today, continues in a big way next week. My faith isn't strong

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swan is going to have to make the tough but necessary decision. Helton has to go after this year. There are a lot of proven coaches that would be salivating at the thought of coaching USC. They just need to get out of the SC bubble and go out and hire a top coach.

Silkk

Daps
Swan is going to have to make the tough but necessary decision. Helton has to go after this year. There are a lot of proven coaches that would be salivating at the thought of coaching USC. They just need to get out of the SC bubble and go out and hire a top coach.
Not happening, we're still paying Sark & Kiffin, and we'd be on the books for him and all of his assistants. Plus that would be like 4 coaches in 4 years, at some point the shyt has to stop. It's clear that he's not a Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh, or Herman but i at least want to see how he does over the course of the entire season. As of right now tho.....:francis:

Just wish they would've gave Coach O the damn job at the time :snoop: