Ayyyyy Ohhhhh Suck That Trojan dikk bytch: #23 USC Trojans vs #13 LSU Tigers

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Brehs, there is just something about DB's wearing 0 that just doesn't sit right with me.... like why would you even pick that as a number?

I also feel that 7 v 7 has made these DB's worse.
nikkas don't know how to play bump and run no more. Everybody 10 yards off the receiver back peddling

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

Complain that your team couldn't finish when you refused to throw to your WR1 after he dominated USC all first half.

Complain that your team couldn't finish when you stopped blitzing a Lincoln Riley-coached QB on the most important drive of the game.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I should delete my previous post in this thread.

Gutty performance from the SC defense.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Great job by lynn for the defense

Players made tackles, players was in the right positions majority of the game

Not only that, they were physical at the point of attack

Brehs, there is just something about DB's wearing 0 that just doesn't sit right with me.... like why would you even pick that as a number?

I also feel that 7 v 7 has made these DB's worse.

You gotta be a dog to rock that

nikkas don't know how to play bump and run no more. Everybody 10 yards off the receiver back peddling

Most good athletes play wr, cb is a lost art

Complain that your team couldn't finish when you refused to throw to your WR1 after he dominated USC all first half.

Complain that your team couldn't finish when you stopped blitzing a Lincoln Riley-coached QB on the most important drive of the game.

Didn’t help they doubled him up, but Kelly an offensive guy shyt still falls at his door step