$1 Million Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1 Billion?

$1M Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1B?

• $1M Guaranteed

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • $1B Coin Flip

Votes: 87 33.3%

• Total voters

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
$1M isn't life changing money. I'd be at work either way. I'd stick the $1M on index funds and wouldn't touch it for the next 30 years.

$1B is different.

Plus I work at home, so I'm not worried about looking goofy
I'm doing this life thing all wrong if a million isn't life changing :ohhh:
Tell me your secret coli breh?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Give me a million I’m not greedy
ElasticFlakyConey-max-1mb.gif

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Let’s see -

Take 1 million and quit my job the same day

Or

Take a chance of having to go to work tomorrow

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Give me a million lol. I would buy myself a house with $500K, buy another house cash, rent it out. That's really all I need in life at the moment. The though of a billion sure sounds great but I will be content in life with just a million.
I feel you. But I’m content right now so I’m flipping the coin. Like someone said, it really depends on your individual circumstances. Very personal decision. There’s an argument to be made for either choice.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This. Also if you’re given some time to decide, you could probably find a wealthy investor to guarantee you at least $50M in return for 50% of the potential billion from the coin flip.
That would almost never happen but you are on the right track. The best idea is to monetize your position to gamble on the flip. Sponsors, tv show, YouTube channel, social media promotion….all to generate income off the buildup. That way you’ll have a bag that exceeds the $1million for you to pass on the flip. It’s a win, win.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
A million isn't as much as yall think.

A billion is life changing. No more working, buy and drive whatever car you want, live wherever you want. Access to exotic beautiful women. Eat whatever you want whenever. etc.

The coin flip is way more valuable. Odds are 50 /50.
If the average person is making $50000-$60000/year, that mil is about 20 years of work. If a person plays it right, that’s life changing

lib123

All Star
Daps
That would almost never happen but you are on the right track. The best idea is to monetize your position to gamble on the flip. Sponsors, tv show, YouTube channel, social media promotion….all to generate income off the buildup. That way you’ll have a bag that exceeds the $1million for you to pass on the flip. It’s a win, win.

Why would it never happen? Investing $50M in something with an expected value of $500M and a literally overnight 10x potential return is very attractive.

And yeah that's a really good point. The marketing and sponsorship opportunities of making the coin flip into an event would easily generate over $1M.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Isn't it obvious to pick $1M? What a stupid question.

Wait I forgot. This is the Coli where $1M isn't much money and won't take you very far, especially if you live in a big city.

My bad.

I'm flipping that coin.... and then flipping the billion into 30 billion.

lib123

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

Isn't it obvious to pick $1M? What a stupid question.

Wait I forgot. This is the Coli where $1M isn't much money and won't take you very far, especially if you live in a big city.

My bad.

I'm flipping that coin.... and then flipping the billion into 30 billion.

How is it obvious to pick $1M? It all depends on your current situation. If you're already able to comfortably support yourself and your family, flipping the coin isn't a bad decision at all.