$1 Million Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1 Billion?

$1M Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1B?

• $1M Guaranteed

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • $1B Coin Flip

Votes: 87 33.3%

• Total voters

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Breh, it is very unlikely you can turn a million to a billion.
Bro that shyt is so easy With that million the very same week I can do something that can make me around 100K PER MONTH and every month that will INCREASE by 10000 so in 10 years thats 11000000 per month and that's WITHOUT doing anything else but the original plan. With other things I can EASILY get a billy

EDIT: And I WANT you to ask me how

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
if i get a billion dollars i ain't doing none of that :manny:

i don't need a billion to be happy, but handing out all that cash is how lottery winners end up in so much drama or dead.
It usually be their own family too

Brehs tombout they wanna be rich enough to take care of family don’t realize it won’t go how they think it would :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Coin flip, I'm confident I'll continue to have a comfortable middle class standard of living until I die, so a 50/50 chance at a billion is too valuable to pass up.

No one does, but think of all the good you could do, you could legit change a small community if you used a billion to give working class people high paying jobs, wipe out tuition/bills and mortgages, give out ubi, give homeless people a place to stay then pay someone to help them readjust to living normally :skip:

So much of philanthropy/non-profit work is making sure you budget everything out and pick your battles, but imagine what you could do if you picked a town and didn't give a fukk about keeping any of the money long term.

fukk the community.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
When people say giving money to family how many people you talking about?