$1 Million Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1 Billion?

$1M Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1B?

• $1M Guaranteed

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • $1B Coin Flip

Votes: 87 33.3%

• Total voters

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody on the Coli swear they are investment gurus and can flip anything so in their mind they can flip the mil to 10 mil or 100 mil lol.

But the reality is that mil will be gone in a year for most people. Take the gamble and try to set your family up for generations

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Look I ain't no coli millionaire so a million right now would be life changing money for me. I would take that shyt in a second. I can pay off everything and still have a lot of money to work with for savings and investments. I might never reach a billy but I can at least upgrade my life.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
You’ll never have an easier opportunity to make a billion than flipping a coin.

:russ:
Yeah but if you miss that's a million dollar loss. If you when I mean that's good but if I can turn a million into a billion that's guaranteed to me so why take the shot a billion that's not guaranteed

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
If you already earning 6 figures, you aren't far off a million.

I'm flipping at those odds. I can live with walking away with nothing.

Some of y'all would take the guaranteed even if it was a 1000 :mjlol:
I could see that last part for some people out there…with that low of an amount you might as well take the damn coin flip
Explain the bolded :jbhmm:
I think if you make six figures annually without fail then it’s assumed you’d amass a million at some point. If you never been anywhere near that…

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah but if you miss that's a million dollar loss. If you when I mean that's good but if I can turn a million into a billion that's guaranteed to me so why take the shot a billion that's not guaranteed

Breh, it is very unlikely you can turn a million to a billion.

lib123

All Star
Daps

It's way less likely that you'll be able to flip a million into a billion than this opportunity to flip a coin into a billion. Respectfully.

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Flip, fukk that. If you got a 50/50 shot at a billion you take that all day.

A million with a dumb person might not even be around 3 years from now.