$1 Million Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1 Billion?

$1M Guaranteed or Coin Flip for $1B?

• $1M Guaranteed

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • $1B Coin Flip

Votes: 87 33.3%

• Total voters

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Give me a million lol. I would buy myself a house with $500K, buy another house cash, rent it out. That's really all I need in life at the moment. The though of a billion sure sounds great but I will be content in life with just a million.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Coin flip, I'm confident I'll continue to have a comfortable middle class standard of living until I die, so a 50/50 chance at a billion is too valuable to pass up.

i don't need a billion dollars.
No one does, but think of all the good you could do, you could legit change a small community if you used a billion to give working class people high paying jobs, wipe out tuition/bills and mortgages, give out ubi, give homeless people a place to stay then pay someone to help them readjust to living normally :skip:

So much of philanthropy/non-profit work is making sure you budget everything out and pick your battles, but imagine what you could do if you picked a town and didn't give a fukk about keeping any of the money long term.

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
No one does, but think of all the good you could do, you could legit change a small community if you used a billion to give working class people high paying jobs, wipe out tuition/bills and mortgages, give out ubi, give homeless people a place to stay then pay someone to help them readjust to living normally :skip:

So much of philanthropy/non-profit work is making sure you budget everything out and pick your battles, but imagine what you could do if you picked a town and didn't give a fukk about keeping any of the money long term.

if i get a billion dollars i ain't doing none of that :manny:

i don't need a billion to be happy, but handing out all that cash is how lottery winners end up in so much drama or dead.

Last edited:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Do mofos know a billy is a THOUSAND millions???
:childplease:

$1,000,000 a thousand times.

2:1 coin flip
1000:1 payout

500x EV bet on the $B.

This. Also if you’re given some time to decide, you could probably find a wealthy investor to guarantee you at least $50M in return for 50% of the potential billion from the coin flip.

This is what I came in here to say...
:obama: