1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I get that but remember, for every coin that was successful through years or holding... (BTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, etc) there's dozens that were unsuccessful (maidSafeCoin, etc, etc). It's easy to be blinded by the success stories. But there's so many coins that failed too, even after holding for years. I've seen the coinmarketcap historical graphs

Anybody who actually understands what they are doing weighs up that risk though :yeshrug:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I get that but remember, for every coin that was successful through years or holding... (BTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, etc) there's dozens that were unsuccessful (maidSafeCoin, etc, etc). It's easy to be blinded by the success stories. But there's so many coins that failed too, even after holding for years. I've seen the coinmarketcap historical graphs
All of it is a gamble at this point since the crypto market is based on nothing but speculation.

Most of these nikkas here don't know what the fukk they talking about. Escpeailly those in that chat shyt. All they do is post images and say HODL all day.

Last edited:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Canceled bc u used debit. This is a risk for visa which has to insure all transactions so they are limiting their exposure for a fraud case. If you simply directly linked ur acc to coinbase it would be fine as well if u wired funds in.
I did but usually transactions made via debit/credit usually process faster than using my bank account. But i know moving forward. Thanks

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now? Most of my stuff went red with the market. But in a healthy market, I'd be sitting pretty.

My coin picks are focused on low coin supply, smallish market caps n development teams that stay ahead of schedule.
Plus real tech underlying every coin.

Tldr; i don't do shytcoins.
Dope moves. I’m strictly buying and selling anything that gives me 5-20% gains per trade right now. Great market for it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo I gotta get my wire transfer numbers from my bank but that shyt be crowded every fukking time I walk up in that bytch...:sadcam:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You gotta wait it out man. We don’t know where this is going. We don’t know what’s gonna pop and what isn’t. I’m not with the panic selling. Either I made the right decision or I didn’t. I’m gonna stick with the investment long term until I find out. There was a period where Bitcoin dropped from $1000 to nothing and it was that way for 2 years bruh. Ripple stagnated at the same market cap for like 2 years too.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
:palm:you can show charts to brehs showing this happens every january, u can tell brehs btc will go to 8000 to consolidate, but yet yall
still panic sell and worry and act like everything will go to 0. shyt.

Better prices for me:datazz:

There wasnt relentless government fud in past Januarys. Endless talks about bans meant to sink the market. Or did any of those previous January's have a year with the growth of 2017 preceding them. Graphs in the past aren't gonna be reliable for this year.

We went red in January cuz of Korean regulations and ban rumors.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:palm:you can show charts to brehs showing this happens every january, u can tell brehs btc will go to 8000 to consolidate, but yet yall
still panic sell and worry and act like everything will go to 0. shyt.

Better prices for me:datazz:

I’m thinking of buying everything I can now, letting things build til April then cashing out in May before the June drop and just rebuying everything again and holding til December and repeating the process does that sound solid?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt if you not willing to wait 2-5 years don’t invest in crypto.

The nikka @irishfury was getting called every name in the book if you read the threads since 2012/2013. Scam. Won’t be around. Bubble will burst. nikka talking about he had 100,000 coins or some crazy nonsense like that :dead: Sickening how much money he should have right now. If we weren’t so busy having gender war threads, Stan wars over Marvel/DC and Bron and Kobe nikkas could’ve hopped on the wave back then (me included) and would have $50 million right now :dead:

He had to wait since 2013 to get on and endure all the criticism. Cats in here mad it hasn’t popped in 3 months :dead:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt if you not willing to wait 2-5 years don’t invest in crypto.

The nikka @irishfury was getting called every name in the book if you read the threads since 2012/2013. Scam. Won’t be around. Bubble will burst. nikka talking about he had 100,000 coins or some crazy nonsense like that :dead: Sickening how much money he should have right now. If we weren’t so busy having gender war threads, Stan wars over Marvel/DC and Bron and Kobe nikkas could’ve hopped on the wave back then (me included) and would have $50 million right now :dead:

He had to wait since 2013 to get on and endure all the criticism. Cats in here mad it hasn’t popped in 3 months :dead:

:dwillhuh:

:to: