1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Put us on fam, share the love with the Coli

The ones i got my eye on right now: (Im not gonna invest into all of them some will get knocked off)
Current
Budbo
Bubbletone
Electrify.Asia
Dock.io
Dont know what's happening with Gems
Amon Tech
TE-Food
BeeToken

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Should I sell LTC? shyt doesnt look like its gonna bounce back :francis: I bout at $300+ :snoop: Might just sell off now to stop the bleeding

:huhldup:

I mean.... LTC was at $100 on Dec 1 and shot up to 300 by Dec 11.... so when the market recovers it has a chance to bounce back quickly

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Should I sell LTC? shyt doesnt look like its gonna bounce back :francis: I bout at $300+ :snoop: Might just sell off now to stop the bleeding
Ain’t but so many times I can tell you guys that if the creator of the coin sold all his coins , you shouldn’t be holding it either

Plus Charlie spreads fud on his own coin :dead:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Honestly you’re better off just forgetting about that shyt, in the future it could bounce back you never know but way I see it once you start having a negative it’s the same thing as being at 0 to me, it’s not like it’s sucking money out of your back account, it’s value is just less than 0, that’s why people say don’t sell at a loss, idk what made you buy at 300 though, that’s close to its ath

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
There are a few coins I'd like to jump on but everytime I think things can't get lower, they go lower:pachaha:

Just gonna sit back and monitor until Sunday evening. shyt rarely jumps over the weekend. But hopefully this is the dip to end all dips because this is getting boring.

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
There are a few coins I'd like to jump on but everything I think things can't get lower, they go lower:pachaha:

Just gonna sit back and monitor until Sunday evening. shyt rarely jumps over the weekend. But hopefully this is the dip to end all dips because this is getting boring.

Media and government shake out enough weak hands and there won't be enough new money for coins to pump. They are trying to slow down crypto gains since they can't kill it. I made more in 3days in Dec then whole month of January.

Bull run ain't happening with all this talk of gov bans and tether subpoenas.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Media and government shake our enough weak hands and there won't be enough new money for coins to pump. They are trying to slow down crypto gains since they can't kill it. I made more in 3days in Dec then whole month of January.

Bull run ain't happening with all this talk of gov bans and tether subpoenas.

Yea I'm hesitant to put new money in unless it's an absolute steal. I think the bull run will still happen. Getting people to jump out first is the jig though.