1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt if you not willing to wait 2-5 years don’t invest in crypto.

The nikka @irishfury was getting called every name in the book if you read the threads since 2012/2013. Scam. Won’t be around. Bubble will burst. nikka talking about he had 100,000 coins or some crazy nonsense like that :dead: Sickening how much money he should have right now. If we weren’t so busy having gender war threads, Stan wars over Marvel/DC and Bron and Kobe nikkas could’ve hopped on the wave back then (me included) and would have $50 million right now :dead:

He had to wait since 2013 to get on and endure all the criticism. Cats in here mad it hasn’t popped in 3 months :dead:

There was pretty much only btc back tho. Now we are holding coins that might or might not exist in 3 years so it's harder to wait knowing you might have limited time to cash out. If you were to park your money in Eth you wouldn't have anything to sweat

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
There wasnt relentless government fud in past Januarys. Endless talks about bans meant to sink the market. Or did any of those previous January's have a year with the growth of 2017 preceding them. Graphs in the past aren't gonna be reliable for this year.

We went red in January cuz of Korean regulations and ban rumors.
Breh the biggest duckin exchange in the world for bitcoin went down.. mt gox

Hackings

All kinds of stuff has happened and it’s bounced back.
The same fud folks hearing now is the same shyt folks was hearing when I was trading in Jan of 2016

Literally , if you don’t believe me, go to my eth thread in the other forum. People said all kinds of silly shyt to me about eth, and it’s due to pass btc this year

You can tell whose a pro by how they are responding to this opp to buy good quality coins at a 20-40% discount from a week ago.

And to @Skooby if you got kicked out the chat, if all we do is post memes and we know nothing, you should be happy you got kicked :yeshrug: you a pro you got this, right? :yeshrug:

To anyone mad that btc is “down” the price is higher than it was 3 months ago, 6 9 12 months ago

The long term uptrend is still good.

And to anyone that tries to say buying more and holding is bad , I’m willing to wager 1 ETH my crypto portfolio will hit 2 million before yours.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Breh the biggest duckin exchange in the world for bitcoin went down.. mt gox

Hackings

All kinds of stuff has happened and it’s bounced back.
The same fud folks hearing now is the same shyt folks was hearing when I was trading in Jan of 2016

Literally , if you don’t believe me, go to my eth thread in the other forum. People said all kinds of silly shyt to me about eth, and it’s due to pass btc this year

You can tell whose a pro by how they are responding to this opp to buy good quality coins at a 20-40% discount from a week ago.

And to @Skooby if you got kicked out the chat, if all we do is post memes and we know nothing, you should be happy you got kicked :yeshrug: you a pro you got this, right? :yeshrug:

To anyone mad that btc is “down” the price is higher than it was 3 months ago, 6 9 12 months ago

And to anyone that tries to say buying more and holding is bad , I’m willing to wager 1 ETH my crypto portfolio will hit 2 million before yours.

Can't argue with that.
:yeshrug:
These new hands are weak hands and these idiots eat up all the fud

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
15qb3ms.png

The shyt irishfury went through :wow:
Can't argue with that.
Now your learning:blessed: they’ll be he same folks finally buying when btc goes to 40k by end of year

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

nikka, nobody is fukking expert at this shyt you stupid fukk. The whole point of the chat group was to get a coli consensus on crypto as it became more stable or burst.

But dumb nikkas like you always ruin shyt.

Can't argue with that.

fukk you breh. Both of you. And if you got a problem with it we can square up. I'm fukking serious...we can meet up.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
nikka, nobody is fukking expert at this shyt you stupid fukk. The whole point of the chat group was to get a coli consensus on crypto as it became more stable or burst.

But dumb nikkas like you always ruin shyt.

fukk you breh. Both of you. And if you got a problem with it we can square up. I'm fukking serious...we can meet up.

The only folks that got booted were folks that didn’t contribute to the success of the group because of being inactive, or Kyle Merchant.

Which one are you:ohhh:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It was a disgusting amount breh. I’ll quote him later. He said he brought sub $0.01 so 100,000 coins was $1,000 or less. If he wasn’t bullshyting, that nikka is beyond filthy rich right now.

Bitcoin sounded like some stupid sports gambling for nerds. Nerds winning big time, good for them. Sub one penny wow
:mjcry: