1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
The only folks that got booted were folks that didn’t contribute to the success of the group because of being inactive, or Kyle Merchant.

Which one are you:ohhh:
I don't know who Kyle Merchant is. I had the same name in there, Skooby.

This morning I posted that once the market goes back up I'm cashing out on most of my crypto, save ETH and a couple alts. Next thing I know can't in the chat...oh well. Black people can't build shyt. Only soft nikkas can't take a different opinion.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't know who Kyle Merchant is. I had the same name in there, Skooby.

This morning I posted that once the market goes back up I'm cashing out on most of my crypto. Only soft nikkas can't take a different opinion.
I got nothin to do with it, nor do I care, if you make a profit with your plan cool:yeshrug: I’m not the group admin.
nikkas In here been tellin y’all btc had to hit 8k for a while.

If your plan is to cash out when it goes up, you shouldn’t need the group chat anyways right?
Was Kyle merchant not the core of that chat though
we boot him when he starts having panic attacks....more like he is put in time out

He is needed tho, u can literally Time the market based on if he’s jubilant or fearful:russ:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Getting paid tomorrow, about to reload again.

Smh thinking the low was at the beginning of last month buying a ton then, only to be hit with a new low/dip, now this new low.

I'm buying all the way down though. If I end up holding the bag, then that's the game. Only risk what you're willing to lose anyway.

Can't predict the future. The most you can know is with 50% certainty. Either you're right or wrong.

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There was pretty much only btc back tho. Now we are holding coins that might or might not exist in 3 years so it's harder to wait knowing you might have limited time to cash out. If you were to park your money in Eth you wouldn't have anything to sweat

The opportunities are still there. If you brought NEO or Raiblocks last year. You would have a serious bag right now. If you brought IOTA two years ago, you would have a serious bag right now. It ain’t over til it’s over.

zacharie101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got nothin to do with it, nor do I care, if you make a profit with your plan cool:yeshrug: I’m not the group admin.
nikkas In here been tellin y’all btc had to hit 8k for a while.

If your plan is to cash out when it goes up, you shouldn’t need the group chat anyways right?

we boot him when he starts having panic attacks....more like he is put in time out

He is needed tho, u can literally Time the market based on if he’s jubilant or fearful:russ:

Why does Bitcoin need to hit $8k? What's the theory behind that?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Why does Bitcoin need to hit $8k? What's the theory behind that?
1070c5492e19d4799a6c8d3ace1e9cdc.500x332x7.gif

Elliott wave principle - Wikipedia

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Only thing I'm concerned with is that tether shyt and why ZCL not making moves

Even thru the bloodbath of January ZCL still was in the green for a few weeks

Was supposed to moon after the conference Sunday and it all but fell apart

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't give a shyt what any of you weirdos say. Bitcoin is a fukking scam. All of you are waiting to sell to some other sap that will try to sell it to someone else.

Not one person buying Bitcoin is buying it for actual use. Everyone's just waiting for the next idiot :mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Only thing I'm concerned with is that tether shyt and why ZCL not making moves

Even thru the bloodbath of January ZCL still was in the green for a few weeks

Was supposed to moon after the conference Sunday and it all but fell apart
if fork date is on the 28th and snapshot a few days before, you probably won't see the ramp up until maybe 3rd week of this month