1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a few coins I'd like to jump on but everything I think things can't get lower, they go lower:pachaha:

Just gonna sit back and monitor until Sunday evening. shyt rarely jumps over the weekend. But hopefully this is the dip to end all dips because this is getting boring.

I hate buying dips and realizing that if you waited a little longer you could've gotten 20-50% more. ICX was 6.07, went to 6.44, and is now 5.74. I'm trying not to move until it's under 5 or Sunday comes. If it goes up I'l grab ENG and Wabi.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I hate buying dips and realizing that if you waited a little longer you could've gotten 20-50% more. ICX was 6.07, went to 6.44, and is now 5.74. I'm trying not to move until it's under 5 or Sunday comes. If it goes up I'l grab ENG and Wabi.

Yea I've learned to set a price in my head that is the target, which is normally extremely low. Sometimes I'll go ahead and set the buy order just in case it happens quickly or overnight. If it never reaches the number I just target another coin.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ethereum is about to take the #1 spot

Bitcoin went from ~85% market dominance this time last year to ~35% today. Global Charts | CoinMarketCap

Cryptocurrency is here to stay, but the top dogs will definitely change over time. It wouldn't shock me if none of these coins existed 10 years from now

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I caught that Steem drop. Only doubled my investment but maaaaan I could've made so much more

Out of all the coins what made you decide to go in on Steem and how did you know it was about to be listed on Binance or did you just luck up on it?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Ethereum is about to take the #1 spot
tenor.gif

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin went from ~85% market dominance this time last year to ~35% today. Global Charts | CoinMarketCap

Cryptocurrency is here to stay, but the top dogs will definitely change over time. It wouldn't shock me if none of these coins existed 10 years from now

Agree wholeheartedly. Friendster, Myspace and Blackplanet all over again. Or AskJeeves, Geocities and Altavista.

I got my eyes focused on IOTA or whatever replaces it though :ufdup:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Just spoke to a rep and he said Cap One just implemented a policy to not have any dealings with Coinbase due to it be unregulated. I’m like idgaf about that it’s my fukking money! The hypocrisy in that is i asked him if i were to make a million dollar deposit from Coinbase would that block that too? He said I’m not sure can’t really answer that

I’m closing my account tomorrow and joining TD bank

Canceled bc u used debit. This is a risk for visa which has to insure all transactions so they are limiting their exposure for a fraud case. If you simply directly linked ur acc to coinbase it would be fine as well if u wired funds in.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
You been here 3 months whoadie.

Hodl means holding for YEARS. YEARS! Not 98 days nikka :heh:

I get that but remember, for every coin that was successful through years or holding... (BTC, ETH, DASH, XMR, etc) there's dozens that were unsuccessful (maidSafeCoin, etc, etc). It's easy to be blinded by the success stories. But there's so many coins that failed too, even after holding for years. I've seen the coinmarketcap historical graphs