1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What's up with this mysterious coin dropping tonight at 8pm tho?!! :wtf: it's called Clout on hitbtc I have like no other info than a Twitter post on it.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What happened to the telegram chat? Which one of y'all is LRS?

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Looks like I will have to stop talking about crypto here because I have a gay ass troll following me around the forum. Just as I had to stop talking about other topics on this site.

This site was cool 2 years ago but now we got legitimately gay guys who follow you around threads because they don't like your opinion. Scust.
I think these fakkits banned me in the telegram chat breh. Dumb nikkas can't take a different opinion. I was saying this crypto shyt is about to burst and if the prices rise up again I'm cashing out. Next thing I know, I can't get in the chat group. They some hoes around here man. It's like that on the forum sometimes too, it's gotten worse here, straight up.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ethereum currently holding up well against the storm :mjgrin:

Bitcoin
tumblr_oeovw0Fpf41st7wx2o1_500.gif

:sadcam:
shyt is crazy breh. I got coins in at $12k and $10k. To break even I’d have to dump at $11.2. The next upswing I’m out. I think it’s gonna bottom at $8k. I’ll reinvest then cause I believe it’ll settle around $10k when it’s all said and done. But right now? :picard:

#trusttheprocess:mjcry:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The litecoin founder dipped out with that bullshyt excuse a few weeks back and it aint been the same since :laff::laff::laff:

With that said the market correction in a lot of these coins is a good thing......they were definitely overpriced and now you brehs can get in at more reasonable rates

I still think most of these shyts are a joke but even then you can make money....there are always suckers on the other end of the market

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
What kinda results has your portfolio and strategy yielded ? Always keen to learn from brehs

Right now? Most of my stuff went red with the market. But in a healthy market, I'd be sitting pretty.

My coin picks are focused on low coin supply, smallish market caps n development teams that stay ahead of schedule.
Plus real tech underlying every coin.

Tldr; i don't do shytcoins.

FSP

Banned
Daps
The litecoin founder dipped out with that bullshyt excuse a few weeks back and it aint been the same since :laff::laff::laff:

With that said the market correction in a lot of these coins is a good thing......they were definitely overpriced and now you brehs can get in at more reasonable rates

I still think most of these shyts are a joke but even then you can make money....there are always suckers on the other end of the market
Thought litecoin was finna make a comeback after he recruited javale Mcgee and steph curry :mjgrin:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It’s not surprising what’s happening with litecoin when you think about it.

The creator dumped it and said don’t be shocked if it goes to $3.

Plus with people getting into alts, you pretty much have to buy BTC or ETH.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
It’s not surprising what’s happening with litecoin when you think about it.

The creator dumped it and said don’t be shocked if it goes to $3.

Plus with people getting into alts, you pretty much have to buy BTC or ETH.

he dipped and gave the excuse that he was dumping his coins because as a creator he felt there was a conflict of interest when he spoke or gave interviews on it

it was transparent horseshyt

Breh saw his comeup and took the money and left

Which isnt illegal or even unethical....that is not what I am saying....I was just amused at the paper thin excuse that he gave for doing it