1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just spoke to a rep and he said Cap One just implemented a policy to not have any dealings with Coinbase due to it be unregulated. I’m like idgaf about that it’s my fukking money! The hypocrisy in that is i asked him if i were to make a million dollar deposit from Coinbase would that block that too? He said I’m not sure can’t really answer that

I’m closing my account tomorrow and joining TD bank

Use uphold

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Not selling of coins...

I asked who has actually purchased anything with a coin??
Most of the coins are in development right now and don’t have actual working product. That’s why it’s such a game right now all price fluctuations are purely hype. I am interested too see how the blockchain technology matures and how many coins actually deliver and do something useful. Worst case scenario somebody could always get a Silk Road 3.0 popping and we can use our crypto there :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I lost faith :shaq2:

I know it's a long game, but I got bills and debts to pay. That plus other shyt i wanna do with my money. It's kinda hard to just throw money into these coins and wish for the best, especially given how unstable and unpredictable crypto is. I'm still in the game, just not all in like before. Once I heard of "fapcoin" I was like mannnn let me focus on my other priorities :snoop:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Lot of people thought they were going to be millionaires within the next 6 months. You had cats talking about which color lambo they gonna get :russ:

Kanye-West-Lamborghini-matte-3.jpeg

:mjlol:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
What made you purchase siacoin? That’s a good come up by the way

The dedication of the dev team, the fact that they were actually putting out products, the transparency they operate with to their community, and the tech itself.

I think it has some potential when it's actually finished.

You can the devs actually trying to make a long-term revenue stream and functioning business from this coin.

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Not really, all this is based on blockchain, which isn't all about using coins to buy things, some of you really need to do some research. And a lot of you are gonna be looking foolish near the end of the year.

BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE APPLIED IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. HOWEVER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY RIGHT NOW. CURRENCY, MONEY, COINS. PEOPLE USE THESE TO BUY THINGS. PEOPLE DON'T USE BITCOIN TO BUY THINGS. PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO USE THEM TO BUY THINGS. THAT IS THE ONLY FUNCTION BITCOIN WAS CREATED FOR. NOW THEY USED BLOCKCHAIN AS A MEANS TO CREATE THEM AND PROVIDE A SECURE WAY TO MOVE THEM AROUND.

YOUR COMPARISON IS LIKE SAYING THE US DOLLAR ISN'T ABOUT CURRENCY. IT'S ABOUT THE SECRET SERVICE AND THE US MINT.

Daps
:takedat: Jugg!! Hey guys CHAT just listed on Binance and I was able to get on with 19580k at 68000 sats it pumped up %45 and I pulled out at 94992 sat. In 7 minutes made a cool 8 bands. The crypto bot app listed it as testing first so I was able to get in position. It did not start moving untill Binance Twitter sent out the tweet and I was able to buy almost right away. Since it listed it as testing first I was able to look up the coin It was 38000 sat on coinmarketcap up 20%. If I'm in this position again I will put in a low buy order. Within the first few seconds it hit 50000 sats then it shot up so I put the order in for 68000 and got it.