1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
transaction was flagged for fraud, call them up and tell then release transaction and have then note Coinbase is safe
Just spoke to a rep and he said Cap One just implemented a policy to not have any dealings with Coinbase due to it be unregulated. I’m like idgaf about that it’s my fukking money! The hypocrisy in that is i asked him if i were to make a million dollar deposit from Coinbase would that block that too? He said I’m not sure can’t really answer that

I’m closing my account tomorrow and joining TD bank

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just spoke to a rep and he said Cap One just implemented a policy to not have any dealings with Coinbase due to it be unregulated. I’m like idgaf about that it’s my fukking money! The hypocrisy in that is i asked him if i were to make a million dollar deposit from Coinbase would that block that too? He said I’m not sure can’t really answer that

:wow:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

shyt like that makes me angry, how the fukk you going to tell me what to buy with my money :hhh:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
What banks ya use? Seems like TD bank on that bullshyt too