Reppin
NULL

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I been sold those teslacoins and reinvested into XBY and doubled my shares...:ehh: So it's just buy and hold right now...

I'm starting to understand the game more clearly with the way the market works and riding the wave... :jbhmm:

It's sad because you should be able to be long term hold and constant gain but the market fluctuates mad wildly...:heh:

Right now I'm gonna play it cool with every paycheck and funds I put into these accounts. buy low, sell high, cash out, repeat and bubble... I get it.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I been sold those teslacoins and reinvested into XBY and doubled my shares...:ehh: So it's just buy and hold right now...

I'm starting to understand the game more clearly with the way the market works and riding the wave... :jbhmm:

It's sad because you should be able to be long term hold and constant gain but the market fluctuates mad wildly...:heh:

Right now I'm gonna play it cool with every paycheck and funds I put into these accounts. buy low, sell high, cash out, repeat and bubble... I get it.
Constant gains will come if you buying and hodling these dips
I’m buyin and hodling like a mug, it will bring wealth..trading brings riches or pays rent, buying low and hodling brings wealth

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

What you using to cash out?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Constant gains will come if you buying and hodling these dips
I’m buyin and hodling like a mug, it will bring wealth..trading brings riches or pays rent, buying low and hodling brings wealth

Just saying I lost money holding than selling man... everytime I buy massive amounts when it dips I see red on my ledgers it hurts... Cause in my brain I'm losing money I'm not making money... I'm just trying to employ a different strategy. I'm limited with the amount of money I can spend on these coins...

Y'all be spending racks on ico's and whatnot...:francis:

But I did take your advice and used the teslacoins surplus to cop some more xby coins. :ehh: When does that take off??? :jbhmm:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I would really appreciate some help brehs

I got 3K I would like to invest into all of this but can someone point me in the right direction on what to read up and how it works?

What companies I should invest in and why?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I got 3K I would like to invest into all of this but can someone point me in the right direction on what to read up and how it works?

Coinbase, Gdax, Gemini.... then find a GOOD exchange site... Binance, Cryptopia, Hitbtc... take note your not biding on companies but the actual tech they create...

And please do research into the shyt they are creating... some of these things do be shytcoins... :scust:

But realize this even shytcoins have a purpose... :ehh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Kucoin prices keep dipping I'm gonna do some dumpster diving. I already got some more PRL but I'm watching this:

PBL
12m market cap
18/33m supply

Get a Coinbase account. Make sure you add your credit or debit card not your bank account so purchases go through immediately.

Sign up with Binance. Don't join a bunch of other exchanges until you're comfortable depositing, buying and selling. There's plenty of good coins there and I'd you get in now a lot of them are doing so you get a fairly large price.

Go to YouTube and watch videos on how to use Coinbase and Binance.

As for specific coins you're going to have to do some research.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These Kucoin prices keep dipping I'm gonna do some dumpster diving. I already got some more PRL but I'm watching this:

PBL
12m market cap
18/33m supply
I only have 200 in 2 coins on Kucoin, but I'm down 70 bucks on them cause of this. Did I take an L copping SelfKey and Telcoin?
:francis:

I figure they can't do nothing bug go up from where I got them at, but they went lower :heh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only have 200 in 2 coins on Kucoin, but I'm down 70 bucks on them cause of this. Did I take an L copping SelfKey and Telcoin?
:francis:

I figure they can't do nothing bug go up from where I got them at, but they went lower :heh:

I'm down 50% on Kucoin. It hasn't picked back up since the new year. Just have to wait it out. I got some TEL. It's dirt cheap so just wait on it or buy more.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What do yal think ETH will hit in 6 to 12 months?

Anybody just investing in ETH solely? Or is everybody throwing bread at these alt-coins?

• Dap
Reactions: TNC