1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yall able to convert bitcoin to actual cash pretty fast? Or yall counting profit on unrealized gains without selling?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE APPLIED IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. HOWEVER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY RIGHT NOW. CURRENCY, MONEY, COINS. PEOPLE USE THESE TO BUY THINGS. PEOPLE DON'T USE BITCOIN TO BUY THINGS. PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO USE THEM TO BUY THINGS. THAT IS THE ONLY FUNCTION BITCOIN WAS CREATED FOR. NOW THEY USED BLOCKCHAIN AS A MEANS TO CREATE THEM AND PROVIDE A SECURE WAY TO MOVE THEM AROUND.

YOUR COMPARISON IS LIKE SAYING THE US DOLLAR ISN'T ABOUT CURRENCY. IT'S ABOUT THE SECRET SERVICE AND THE US MINT.

Yes that is true for Bitcoin, but you do realize there plenty other cryptos out there that serve different functions right?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Yes that is true for Bitcoin, but you do realize there plenty other cryptos out there that serve different functions right?

ALL THE ONES I'VE SEEN DO THE SAME THING. IT'S A CONVOLUTED WAY TO TRADE MONEY FOR A SERVICE. IT'S CREATIVE BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S A TOKEN. NOW IF THERE IS SOMETHING OTHER THAN THAT, I'M LISTENING.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Official Whitepaper for Electra ECA.

https://electraproject.org/electra-white-paper_1.0.pdf

coinsmarkets.com has changed hosting and is gearing up

tumblr_o63j61yvQ51r5tymxo1_500.gif

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:takedat: Jugg!! Hey guys CHAT just listed on Binance and I was able to get on with 19580k at 68000 sats it pumped up %45 and I pulled out at 94992 sat. In 7 minutes made a cool 8 bands. The crypto bot app listed it as testing first so I was able to get in position. It did not start moving untill Binance Twitter sent out the tweet and I was able to buy almost right away. Since it listed it as testing first I was able to look up the coin It was 38000 sat on coinmarketcap up 20%. If I'm in this position again I will put in a low buy order. Within the first few seconds it hit 50000 sats then it shot up so I put the order in for 68000 and got it.
Link to crypto bot app please !

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cryptobot woke me up this morning with the CHAT alert, I was drowsy as hell, checked coinsmarkets it was .37, logged into binance and it was already .84. Had to sit this one out. Lost over a grand in BTC, probably closer to 2k over the past 2 months, should have converted it to ETH.

:takedat: Jugg!! Hey guys CHAT just listed on Binance and I was able to get on with 19580k at 68000 sats it pumped up %45 and I pulled out at 94992 sat. In 7 minutes made a cool 8 bands. The crypto bot app listed it as testing first so I was able to get in position. It did not start moving untill Binance Twitter sent out the tweet and I was able to buy almost right away. Since it listed it as testing first I was able to look up the coin It was 38000 sat on coinmarketcap up 20%. If I'm in this position again I will put in a low buy order. Within the first few seconds it hit 50000 sats then it shot up so I put the order in for 68000 and got it.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Why have brehs suddenly gone off ICOs? (Unless youre all American brehs :pachaha:)

Plenty of nice ICOs during February to eat off. By time they come onto exchanges market should be back up to maximise the eating :youngsabo:

Put us on fam, share the love with the Coli

Daps
cryptobot woke me up this morning with the CHAT alert, I was drowsy as hell, checked coinsmarkets it was .37, logged into binance and it was already .84. Had to sit this one out. Lost over a grand in BTC, probably closer to 2k over the past 2 months, should have converted it to ETH.
The reason why this one pumped so fast was because it was already on Huboi. That's a pretty big exchange, that's cheap. Something coming from EtherDelta to binance would go crazy!