Some still say it's gonna hit 1-3k

They announced the snapshot date for 2/28 which gives it time to grow

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I lost faith :shaq2:

I know it's a long game, but I got bills and debts to pay. That plus other shyt i wanna do with my money. It's kinda hard to just throw money into these coins and wish for the best, especially given how unstable and unpredictable crypto is. I'm still in the game, just not all in like before. Once I heard of "fapcoin" I was like mannnn let me focus on my other priorities :snoop:

:russ::mjcry:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
U made out like a bandit ? Damn what did u buy?

I had 60,000 siacoins. I bought for 240 back in october. I traded it in for eth when it hit around 9 or 10 cents(wallet lock down on bittrex made the price zoom up:lolbron:)

Waited a little too long in eth. I could sold for 8k or 9k, but started reading up on this tether shyt and said nope.

Pops was telling me I made a good profit and I decided I should cash out. I can't predict what's going on right now, and I should be satisfied with my profits.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had 60,000 siacoins. I bought for 240 back in october. I traded it in for eth when it hit around 9 or 10 cents(wallet lock down on bittrex made the price zoom up:lolbron:)

Waited a little too long in eth. I could sold for 8k or 9k, but started reading up on this tether shyt and said nope.

Pops was telling me I made a good profit and I decided I should cash out. I can't predict what's going on right now, and I should be satisfied with my profits.
What made you purchase siacoin? That’s a good come up by the way

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You dudes still falling for these scams?

Has anyone on here actually purchased anything with a coin?

Or is the "true" purpose of these coins to "HODL" because they want you to funnel money for them...

This ish is like paying top dollar for gift cards that have never been activated