1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m starting to think refereum going to pull something slick as well.

Even though it doesn’t have Ian behind it, it still managed to get crazy hype and they said the main sale will be on February 8th but no other information besides that so far.
What's are we going to be able to do on Feb. 8th with Refereum?

I'm going to put some money in that one, will I be able to get in on it on the 8th or not?

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's are we going to be able to do on Feb. 8th with Refereum?

I'm going to put some money in that one, will I be able to get in on it on the 8th or not?

They have a whitelist/waitlist you have to sign up for to get "priority" during their Feb 8 sale. But they also mention that anybody can get in on it that day. I'm also seeing that only some people will be contacted for their KYC.

I can either see them pulling off the AirDrop bs or just calling it free game on the 8th and it selling out in 15 seconds.

The pre-sale whitelist has a 20 ETH minimum. Again, no difference between that and a traditional IPO.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They have a whitelist/waitlist you have to sign up for to get "priority" during their Feb 8 sale. But they also mention that anybody can get in on it that day. I'm also seeing that only some people will be contacted for their KYC.

I can either see them pulling off the AirDrop bs or just calling it free game on the 8th and it selling out in 15 seconds.

The pre-sale whitelist has a 20 ETH minimum. Again, no difference between that and a traditional IPO.
So essentially... I'm not getting any of that shyt til it's available on an exchange.
I don't have that type of bread to even get in the game like that for that pre-sale

:damn:... shyt's crazy

FSP

Banned
Daps
So essentially... I'm not getting any of that shyt til it's available on an exchange.
I don't have that type of bread to even get in the game like that for that pre-sale

:damn:... shyt's crazy
The walls are getting higher. What used to be ground floor shyt is now being closed off to the rich and privileged like everything else with massive potential

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now dude is trippin:

Whenever cats blow up like this, illusions of grandeur traits always start to show.

Dude was just for the people at one point. True champions of the people don't let that shyt get to them.

It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and 20 seconds to destroy one.

Last edited:
Daps
Speaking of ICO's, I have a feeling Refereum going to pull something similar to Nucleus Vision. No pre-sale for whitelisters yet, and the public sale date is coming around the corner.

ICO's just got real popular and the pre-sales that only take 20 ETH minimums are no different from IPO's with VC's.

Going to have to make a decision whether to save and pound Refereum hard or hit Current and or Credits that are having their sale dates around the same time. But earlier.

I don't want to pass on those two and have Refereum pull this shyt last minute.
The ICO's will just be Capped.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of ICO's, I have a feeling Refereum going to pull something similar to Nucleus Vision. No pre-sale for whitelisters yet, and the public sale date is coming around the corner.

ICO's just got real popular and the pre-sales that only take 20 ETH minimums are no different from IPO's with VC's.

Going to have to make a decision whether to save and pound Refereum hard or hit Current and or Credits that are having their sale dates around the same time. But earlier.

I don't want to pass on those two and have Refereum pull this shyt last minute.

I’m starting to think refereum going to pull something slick as well.

Even though it doesn’t have Ian behind it, it still managed to get crazy hype and they said the main sale will be on February 8th but no other information besides that so far.

Yea they haven't even started kyc for pre sales and it's almost feb 1st. I smelly treachery afoot

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It’s a wrap for this ICO shyt fam. :francis:

After that wave that happened towards the end of last year, I wouldn’t be surprised if everything gets snatched up quick.:wow:

Better find something with a future and hope after the ICO that you can get it for cheap on the exchange.
:manny:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Now dude is trippin:

Whenever cats blow up like this, illusions of grandeur traits always start to show.

Dude was just for the people at one point. True champions of the people don't let that shyt get to them.

It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and 20 seconds to destroy one.
yeah a lot of these people are the same type that were pushing penny stocks, forex trading, whatever MLM thing was in style back in the day
Only difference is they actually hit it big with bitcoin. So now they have social proof and making additional profit comes down to how many followers you can get to listen to you. The ones that profit will vouch for your rep , the ones that don't will either be ignored or assume they did something wrong. And when shyt blows in their direction then the deflection begins. It's all "listen to me" until it goes south then it's "DYOR" when enough people get left out in the cold. Dude is the successful version of shugg. A hypebeast first and foremost.

I understand the hustle that's why I still follow him. But I'm not fooled by him. His followers are his customers. Point blank period

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea they haven't even started kyc for pre sales and it's almost feb 1st. I smelly treachery afoot

With them reaching 100k telegram users, folks got to ask themselves how are they going to verify 100k people in one week?

It sounds like they're pulling everyone along. It's leading up to another classic case of: over promise, under deliver.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
With them reaching 100k telegram users, folks got to ask themselves how are they going to verify 100k people in one week?

It sounds like they're pulling everyone along. It's leading up to another classic case of: over promise, under deliver.
I think kyc is only for pre sale. Pre sale is probably a tinier group. But still they haven't even announced anything. Not a good look.