1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Those refereum telegram numbers are inflated tho. Ppl get 200 referral points each time they get someone to join the telegram using their referral link. The more points you have, the more 'free' refereum coins you're promised.

Half of their 75k telegram users may not even know what refereum is lol.

Put it this way, if you have a lot of facebook friends you're tight with, you could just say "hey yall, do me a favor and join this chat group using telegram.. you can uninstall the app when you done.." and boom that could be 100-200 people right there.

On refereum's leaderboard you literally have people with over 200,000 points each... :russ:

Yeah no doubt. Those cats are probably the ones that are getting priority during the kyc too. It's lame though because those points count for so much more than just using the platform itself (1 point per hour watching / 3 points per hour streamining).

I can't say all this bs isn't deferring me away from ico's. That Nucleus Vision bs sets a real ugly precedent, where they could just switch it up on you after months of investment into it. Like a lot of folks in their telegram said, they passed up some great ico's because they wanted to shell out on that one. Folks should be able to punch in what they wanted to as a reward for getting into the whitelist. Which again, I was never apart of.

Just like Refereum, there was no mention prior that Refereum points would factor into who they decided gets priority for token buys during the ico.

It's setting up to have a ton of people just buy in on Feb 8 00:00:00 and it selling out in 15 seconds like APEX, Bluzelle, etc. while network traffic didn't even give you a chance to sign in.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah no doubt. Those cats are probably the ones that are getting priority during the kyc too. It's lame though because those points count for so much more than just using the platform itself (1 point per hour watching / 3 points per hour streamining).

I can't say all this bs isn't deferring me away from ico's. That Nucleus Vision bs sets a real ugly precedent, where they could just switch it up on you after months of investment into it. Like a lot of folks in their telegram said, they passed up some great ico's because they wanted to shell out on that one. Folks should be able to punch in what they wanted to as a reward for getting into the whitelist. Which again, I was never apart of.

Just like Refereum, there was no mention prior that Refereum points would factor into who they decided gets priority for token buys during the ico.

It's setting up to have a ton of people just buy in on Feb 8 00:00:00 and it selling out in 15 seconds like APEX, Bluzelle, etc. while network traffic didn't even give you a chance to sign in.
Yea it ticked me off too, because i had signed up whitelist and was waiting for the kyc.. then all of a sudden i hear about the "bonus" program... which at first i was like ok i guess... but then the more i saw ppl tryna hustle with it, the more i was reminded of the GEMs ico that i passed up on.

I never finished the whitelist signup for GEMs bc it was asking you to do all this marketing crap for them and provide explanation of what you did as part of your sign up. Basically doing free promotion for them without even a guarantee that you'd get a coin.

Refereum isn't as shady, but it still didn't escape me the game they were running.. and how their inflated popularity could lead them to pull some fukkery down the line.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
So Coinfi cancelled their public sale as well. :patrice:

Saw that it was getting listed on Kucoin so I decided to read the reddit.

Banning people from the telegram who were disappointed.

Went with the nucleus route and are doing an airdrop for whitelisted people but apparently U.S residents are ineligible for the airdrop anyway.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Double post but people in the telegram mad as fukk:mjlol:

Edit: they going hard in that shyt:pachaha:

i been said , Nucleus wouldn't give US access (even if they did a real ICO). DOnt' worry, it's a terrible idea anyway...now there might be money in it but turrrible idea

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Going in on Ian in the telegram.

Saying he betrayed them and is no longer apart of the community :bryan:

LMFAO

I been said this too....he's making money no matter what and is getting paid to lead the sheep. Have no idea why people couldn't see through this shyt.
He he he he people are gonna get the memo about Ian sooner or later. He lucked into the right position to do his scamming. All he does now is snap a picture of his block folio every once in a while and people go wild

exactly...blockfolio i can put anything in i want and make it look like i have huge gains.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

Hope they don't screw over pre sales too. I'm personally boycotting any coin that pulls this bs. I think everyone should

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This does contradict what he said in the past regarding just being able to watch his videos and profit with him. "Let's get rich together" he once said.

That said, I'm sure some folks were able to ride the wave real effectively though.

My favorite post about ICO's, that this guy called:

I didn't even get into the Nucleus Vision ICO and I'm heated about what they did. Again, this is just favoring the rich to get richer, which I thought crypto and ICO's in general weren't going to be about. We all were supposed to have a fair chance to come up.

people were being sheep, I've been saying this shyt for the past 3 weeks and been getting shyt on.

Most of all from Shugg in the chat, now the hero has come down and said the same thing, which has been obvious for weeks and people are up in arms. THe ICO landscape has changed, everyone is out here trying to prey on stupid people with money.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

Went with the nucleus route and are doing an airdrop for whitelisted people but apparently U.S residents are ineligible for the airdrop anyway.
People need to organize and boycott these coins when they hit exchanges. Companies will think twice if that happens. This can only continue if people allow it. And it they allow it then they deserve it.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Now I'm not trying to jump the gun and claim all major ico's are done, but I'm thinking about spending less time on the ones with major hype. Because of the shyt like you just quoted is starting to become a trend. Like somebody else said, Ethereum, litecoin, etc. didn't need all this extra shyt to moon.

Ian is right regarding the success formula for ICO's most have: great product, great team, prototype, etc. But too many people are following "superstars" like Ian and shyt like Gems, Coinfi, Nucleus Vision, etc. are bound to happen all over again.

It's got to the point however that if you do your research and find some great ico on you rown, eventually one of these cats will come across it too and be a dang loudspeaker for everybody else to follow it. Next thing you know, even though you're one of the first in the whitelist, shyt gets overcrowded and it's "we've decided to go with an airdrop..."

Some new cat named "Ivan" is asking the same questions in the Refereum telegram and admin is trying their hardest to dodge the questions. :mjlol:

The fukked up part is, the community is defending these actions blindly because they're trying to win "good graces" and answering questions the admins and leads are supposed to (but they'll just dodge the question anyway). shyt is getting to be a mess.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
People need to organize and boycott these coins when they hit exchanges. Companies will think twice if that happens. This can only continue if people allow it. And it they allow it then they deserve it.

lmfao. why would they care. they are trying to gain access to funds. they can go to 100 people for 1m or they can go to 24m for the same 1m and have to listen to whiny brats asking the same questions about eth address and how do you invest, when do i get my coins, etc etc

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Any brehs got a link to the chat here? I got a few bombshells I want to drop. Kick me from the channel if I underdeliver.

Last edited: