1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wow:

An open letter to the future ICOs

NUCLEUS VISION - GONETWORK - GEMS, all these ICOs have one thing in common. Disappointment to the small investors that have loyally and doggedly served their purpose of creating hype and then were discarded like a used tampon to their GREEDy whims to favor the BIG investors.

Cryptos were supposed to END the concentration of power. Cryptos were the answer to DECENTRALIZATION and what the fukk are you guys doing?

You are creating a different form of centralization in the name of PRE-ICOs and WHALE PURCHASES!

All good project have stayed away from this centralized model; I am talking about ICON/EOS/RED PULSE/CINDICATOR/REQUEST NETWORK/etc.

I will be including this as one of the criteria for all future ICO reviews that I am going to do. MORE people you enable to participate in your ICOs, the better your project will be received and more you will be encouraging the TRUE spirit of cryptos.

Here is my open request to all future ICOs, please give chance to the small players. Ultimately, we are the ones who fill your telegram numbers, we are the ones who talk about you on all forums, we are the ones that keep the stability on the market. Your whale investors will take their profits and dump you for another profitable venture.

You win, they win, it is us small investors that get screwed, whether it is wallstreet or cryptostreet.

Time to change this.

An open letter to the future ICOs — Steemit

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5829137129537536.png

shyt is official...:banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Talking about what you got, gon get you hit :sas2:

Yeah I'm gonna stop posting my meager shyt online just in case it gives these dudes the wrong idea... :picard: and I don't even have bitcoin like that...

Edit: I erased everything on my social media....

:huhldup: goons not gonna catch me slippin'

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
With them reaching 100k telegram users, folks got to ask themselves how are they going to verify 100k people in one week?

It sounds like they're pulling everyone along. It's leading up to another classic case of: over promise, under deliver.
Those refereum telegram numbers are inflated tho. Ppl get 200 referral points each time they get someone to join the telegram using their referral link. The more points you have, the more 'free' refereum coins you're promised.

Half of their 75k telegram users may not even know what refereum is lol.

Put it this way, if you have a lot of facebook friends you're tight with, you could just say "hey yall, do me a favor and join this chat group using telegram.. you can uninstall the app when you done.." and boom that could be 100-200 people right there.

On refereum's leaderboard you literally have people with over 200,000 points each... :russ: