1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look I just want some info man and let me make that decision. How'd you know it was going down?

Also you mentioned Cryptopia being a shytty exchange but this coin(which is still going up as we speak) is on Kucoin. Is Kucoin a shytyy exchange also?
I wouldn't call Cryptopia a shytty exchange but they pulled some extreme ho shyt with Safex.
Delisted it because some traders were upset with them for putting Safex on maintenance during a crucial time.

Said people were too mean. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I wouldn't call Cryptopia a shytty exchange but they pulled some extreme ho shyt with Safex.
Delisted it because some traders were upset with them for putting Safex on maintenance during a crucial time.

Said people were to mean. :stopitslime:

pump n dump groups target exchanges like cryptopia because the volume is easier to manipulate compare to exchanges like binance . Just know that not everybody wins in a pump n dump , someone will be left with the bag. the planner usually sets a satoshi target and once that target is reached ...everybody is suppose to sell but most time it doesnt happen like that.

plus most of the time , when you try to set a buy price for a coin ..it doesnt go in because they already drove past that price. For example , if a coin that cost $1 is being pumped , by the time you try to buy it at a dollar....it already cost $3 dollars so you wont get that coin unless you pay it at a way higher price . thats why the planners buy the coin first and then announce the pump.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This does contradict what he said in the past regarding just being able to watch his videos and profit with him. "Let's get rich together" he once said.

That said, I'm sure some folks were able to ride the wave real effectively though.

My favorite post about ICO's, that this guy called:

I didn't even get into the Nucleus Vision ICO and I'm heated about what they did. Again, this is just favoring the rich to get richer, which I thought crypto and ICO's in general weren't going to be about. We all were supposed to have a fair chance to come up.

Last edited:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pump n dump groups target exchanges like cryptopia because the volume is easier to manipulate compare to exchanges like binance . Just know that not everybody wins in a pump n dump , someone will be left with the bag. the planner usually sets a satoshi target and once that target is reached ...everybody is suppose to sell but most time it doesnt happen like that.

plus most of the time , when you try to set a buy price for a coin ..it doesnt go in because they already drove past that price. For example , if a coin that cost $1 is being pumped , by the time you try to buy it at a dollar....it already cost $3 dollars so you wont get that coin unless you pay it at a way higher price . thats why the planners buy the coin first and then announce the pump.
My pump and dumps are on Binance

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You're preaching to the choir.
I tried the pump and dump groups early last year and peeped game. Either the P&D group leaders buy before or people have bots.
The few times I did it (playing with little money) I lost. Because its bang, bang.
The best I did was go for .1 BTC to .5 BTC in like 2 secs.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
STFU with all this bashing.. you a fukk boy for talking sideways about someone whose helping a lot of people on the scene

Not gonna say dude is right, but i honestly don't think dude is wrong either. Do i think dude is an outright scammer? No.

Do i think dude is definitely opportunistic? Yep.

Why else would dude take periodic pictures of his portfolio n post it?

Motivation? Sure, i guess. But i bet most of the coins that he holds get significantly pumped after he puts them up, and he probably does what he needs to so as to get that bag.

Dude's antics in the Advisement space too, have been self-advancing, at the cost of the the noncrypto millionaires, like you and me.

So again, do i think dude is a scammer? Nope.

Would i give him a sideeye tho? Yep

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're preaching to the choir.
I tried the pump and dump groups early last year and peeped game. Either the P&D group leaders buy before or people have bots.
The few times I did it (playing with little money) I lost. Because its bang, bang.
The best I did was go for .1 BTC to .5 BTC in like 2 secs.
Did you go from .1 to .5 BTC by buying and holding ? I been participating in some pump and dumps but it doesn’t always work out.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

this coin can easily go up to 5 dollars due to its low supply . i was able to buy 1200 at .5 and planning to buy more.
just letting my coli brehs know.

Props on this link breh. Just signed up for the exchange as well

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Speaking of ICO's, I have a feeling Refereum going to pull something similar to Nucleus Vision. No pre-sale for whitelisters yet, and the public sale date is coming around the corner.

ICO's just got real popular and the pre-sales that only take 20 ETH minimums are no different from IPO's with VC's.

Going to have to make a decision whether to save and pound Refereum hard or hit Current and or Credits that are having their sale dates around the same time. But earlier.

I don't want to pass on those two and have Refereum pull this shyt last minute.

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you go from .1 to .5 BTC by buying and holding ? I been participating in some pump and dumps but it doesn’t always work out.
By buying and selling within 2-3 secs.
I would wait for the telegram message that signals what coin is gonna be pumped. (Most of the time they countdown what time theyre gonna post and what exchange)
The second it was posted, I would find the coin, put in a buy order a little higher than what it currently says,
then when the order goes through, sell it immediately at what the high is but a least higher than my buy order.

The shyt was bang bang because these are flash pumps that last less than a minute.
I don't do those anymore unless I see some group is doing a coordinated pump that last hours.
Then I may jump on and coin and get a few percentage points gain, then jump out.

But stay away from those pump groups. You'll be left butt ass naked out there.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Speaking of ICO's, I have a feeling Refereum going to pull something similar to Nucleus Vision. No pre-sale for whitelisters yet, and the public sale date is coming around the corner.

ICO's just got real popular.

Going to have to make a decision whether to save and pound that hard or hit Current and or Credits that are having their sale dates around the same time.
I’m starting to think refereum going to pull something slick as well.

Even though it doesn’t have Ian behind it, it still managed to get crazy hype and they said the main sale will be on February 8th but no other information besides that so far.