1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Anyone interested in setting up an investment pool for these icos that do not allow us citizens? there is obviously a few of you that have dual citizenship or foreign passports. I figure we could send our ETH to their MEW or Myetherwallet before ico and then the tokens can be distributed evenly amongst the participants.
Its just a thought. there will have to be a way to hold ppl accountable and provide incentives for those who are actually buying the ico tokens.
i mentioned this earlier in the thread but to be honest, don't think anyone is actually down to do it. Also there needs to be some legal contract put in place lol. The temptation of hitting the lottery and someone saying I got a million dollars that I have to split 20 ways or take the entiere money and disappear is too high haha

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Historical returns. It would be good to plot historical returns for all ico's by category to validate that statement.

won't be valuable because the last 3 years pretty much all of them popped . I do thin if you put an equal amount of money in ALL ICOs you would be slightly ahead.

I think if you put equal amount in top ICOs (however you determine it) you would also be ahead by alot in the long run. The question is if you just put that money in the top 10 coins, would you better going the ICO route or buying the coins available now

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Can you elaborate on why?

I'm assuming 'jumping' in on an ICO would mean that you're doing your due diligence and really researching the company behind it. I'm just starting out and from what I can tell it makes sense to me

what new investors are doing that? I see it on several forums, people just signed up asking newbie questions and they find someone who helps them , so they ask that person what are you holding...ECA....so they ask how do you get into ECA and they throw money into it.

Now everyone is goinna deny doing this but alot of you aren't doing any research , you're reading other peoples subjective posts.

someone like @TrebleMan at least goes down and pulls the Githubs. I don't go that far and I have a few review sites so I'm more forensic with my decision making,

Granted I'm in ECA because I said I can afford the risk, it doesn't meet my "trust" factor but the fascination with it is too high that I couldn't ignore it. Same with Nucleus, I think it's a failure project but the following is too high to ignore

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ian Balina's Top 6 ICO's: Gonetwork, GEMS, Nucleus Vision, Bluezelle, Orchid Protocol

Top coiins being discussed on 4ch*n: VEN, XRB, Wanchain

GEMS? lol

We’ve received your Gems Community Program submission. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for being part of the Gems Community

i'm part of the Gems community, they want users to do so much legwork and they are going against Amazon Mech Turks ... they definitely have an awesome marketing team tho

Bluezelle is one i wish i could have gotten into

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mentioned this earlier in the thread but to be honest, don't think anyone is actually down to do it. Also there needs to be some legal contract put in place lol. The temptation of hitting the lottery and someone saying I got a million dollars that I have to split 20 ways or take the entiere money and disappear is too high haha

Yes I was thinking the same thing. Most would be skeptical to giving their ETH to a complete stranger online.
As far as legal contracts, that may be difficult since we're essentially doing things under the radar. There would have to be a way to hold the token holder legitimately accountable. I already have an idea to incentivize it for the token holder.

50 - 500 USD contribution - automatic 50 USD fee
501 - 1000 USD contribution - 100 USD fee
1001 - 2500 USD contribution - 300 USD fee

I am just throwing numbers out there but most of you should see where i am going with this

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yes I was thinking the same thing. Most would be skeptical to giving their ETH to a complete stranger online.
As far as legal contracts, that may be difficult since we're essentially doing things under the radar. There would have to be a way to hold the token holder legitimately accountable. I already have an idea to incentivize it for the token holder.

50 - 500 USD contribution - automatic 50 USD fee
501 - 1000 USD contribution - 100 USD fee
1001 - 2500 USD contribution - 300 USD fee

I am just throwing numbers out there but most of you should see where i am going with this

yeah i have a girl in amsterdam, I'm trying to get to do this for me.

I have a dual citizenship but the KYC/AML usually asks for address or htey track your IP, so I have not be successful due to my abode being in the US.

I don't think a legal contract would not be enforceable , we didn't participate in an ICO we gave someone funds to invest - where he invested it was not our concern - but the equal returns should be enforeable.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sold all my Tron today....:francis: I don't know if it was a good or bad decision but your shyt staying stagnant for months and it doesn't even break 10 cents how am I supposed to feel?!?:manny:

Stagnant for months? It was .03-.04 from Dec 22-31, .27 Jan 6, down to .05 Jan 17, and .08 today.

When TRX breaks out I'll make sure to @ you:skip:

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don’t know if Nucleus will be a failure but I can definitely say I don’t have as much hype for it as I initially did.

The reddit is basically a ghost town. Telegram doesn’t really have any useful information and the admins haven’t given any solid info yet, besides “coming soon”

Hope to be proven wrong but I’m starting to feel more and more like :patrice: &:manny: on Nucleus

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
@ORDER_66 you off the Tron bandwagon already?:mjlol:

Granted it might not ever take off but you have to have patience.

Remember Tron didn’t exist until like September of last year.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 you off the Tron bandwagon already?:mjlol:

Granted it might not ever take off but you have to have patience.

Remember Tron didn’t exist until like September of last year.

I'm saying..:wtf: that shyt fluctuates like crazy on the margins and it's still the same price?!?:mindblown:

I'm getting hit up on Twitter about that. :laff: duds saying I should hodl... :pachaha:

Daps
How many ICOs are you willing to jump in before you get burned?

Alt coins have been relatively flat since the last week in Dec. Projects like verge and TRX, did not meet the hype. And let's be real this game is 95% hype. Very few people understand those whitepapers or what's behind them.

Once the coin pump became less effective, the rush to jump on ICOs is what's happening now.

IF YOU MAKE MONEY, by all means do you. However IMO the ICO rush is the beginning of huge correction in crypto.

I know it's Easy to say there's going to be a correction, because there's always a correction.

I could be wrong, but I have gut feeling about the direction the game is taking.
Disagree, but I respect your opinion. Of course a lot of ICO'S are shyt, it's all about picking the correct ones.