Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
this^

Nucleus is a brick and mortar based technology

and they want to track users...

i don't get why this has such a huge following other than Ian was paid off heavily by these guys to shill the product. I don't hate the guy, but I don't trust him. He probably made an easy 500-1m in actual investments, the rest is coming from being gifted coins, seminars, books, and the other revenue streams he's getting due to his popularity . Just my opinion and not hating cuz I'd probably do the same.
I already own some refereum coins and put on Shugg and gang as well. We all need to support refereum.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
this^

Nucleus is a brick and mortar based technology

and they want to track users...

i don't get why this has such a huge following other than Ian was paid off heavily by these guys to shill the product. I don't hate the guy, but I don't trust him. He probably made an easy 500-1m in actual investments, the rest is coming from being gifted coins, seminars, books, and the other revenue streams he's getting due to his popularity . Just my opinion and not hating cuz I'd probably do the same.

Yea nucleus only worth dumping in first week. shyt will flop.

yourgod

Pro
Daps
The CME futures contract expires on the 26th so we should have a good buying opportunity this week.
So don't get shook if y'all see btc drop and all alt's start bleeding again this week brehs, just hold.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The CME futures contract expires on the 26th so we should have a good buying opportunity this week.
So don't get shook if y'all see btc drop and all alt's start bleeding again this week brehs, just hold.
This is key info to know. Good post. Daps

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isnt it a good time to buy now?

yourgod

Pro
Daps
Isnt it a good time to buy now?
I'd wait a bit until we are closer to that expiration date for the contract for an entry point. We might see some wild swings/dips of the price by then. All those whales/ppl that are on that contract will be bullying that shyt around until they settle on a price point they wanna see. Theres more contracts for this one than there were for last weeks CBEO, so we may see it dip down to 8k.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what new investors are doing that? I see it on several forums, people just signed up asking newbie questions and they find someone who helps them , so they ask that person what are you holding...ECA....so they ask how do you get into ECA and they throw money into it.

Now everyone is goinna deny doing this but alot of you aren't doing any research , you're reading other peoples subjective posts.

someone like @TrebleMan at least goes down and pulls the Githubs. I don't go that far and I have a few review sites so I'm more forensic with my decision making,

Granted I'm in ECA because I said I can afford the risk, it doesn't meet my "trust" factor but the fascination with it is too high that I couldn't ignore it. Same with Nucleus, I think it's a failure project but the following is too high to ignore
That might have been me, but since I've decided to get started on this I've had a lot of time to just read about the companies/coins that I'm interested in putting money into while waiting to get my bank/card information processed and verified by Gemini.

I'm sure a lot of people are just following whatever people recommend off face value. I've never been that way tho... especially when my own money is involved