1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm talking about the highly rated ICOs with 20,000+ people in their telegrams, those are going to do numbers. You can go into Icodrops.com and check the Icos that just launched this month, look at the ended icos tab and you can see the returns. Something like Selfkey is up 3.5x already, Telcoin is up 9x, they just launched this week. You can go back and look at other icos like Qash which launched in novemeber, it's up 2x on eth and 4.4x on BTC and it's rumored to be coming to Binance soon.

The good icos are fine, it's all about getting in those, nobody is saying to just jump into every ico but the ones that have a consensus with are going to hammer out monster returns.
A lot of these new coins are great exchange investments but back ICO investments as you can analyze it but let's be real, some of these coins are already good companies so it's not as much of a risk.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just waiting on a few ICOs to drop, holding ETH and ECA. Moving into a few other mainstay coins this year as well. No more scam coins, ECA will be my only experiment lol.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Dont make a statement like this without explaining...

How many ICOs are you willing to jump in before you get burned?

Alt coins have been relatively flat since the last week in Dec. Projects like verge and TRX, did not meet the hype. And let's be real this game is 95% hype. Very few people understand those whitepapers or what's behind them.

Once the coin pump became less effective, the rush to jump on ICOs is what's happening now.

IF YOU MAKE MONEY, by all means do you. However IMO the ICO rush is the beginning of huge correction in crypto.

I know it's Easy to say there's going to be a correction, because there's always a correction.

I could be wrong, but I have gut feeling about the direction the game is taking.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If we go with the foreign ico plan, one of the ones that caught my eye is Ellcrys.

It's an ICO from Nigeria, by some ace developers and they're coding it in Go (what Binance, the Lightning Newtwork, the Ethereum blockchain (?) and numerous others are using). I know Kraken is looking for Go developers, probably to compete with Binance's performance.

Ellcrys · GitHub

That codebase is as clean as I've seen. They definitely chose the right tool for the job.

Ellcrys (ELL) - ICO rating and details

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I sold all my Tron today....:francis: I don't know if it was a good or bad decision but your shyt staying stagnant for months and it doesn't even break 10 cents how am I supposed to feel?!?:manny:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ian Balina's Top 6 ICO's: Gonetwork, GEMS, Nucleus Vision, Bluezelle, Orchid Protocol

Top coiins being discussed on 4ch*n: VEN, XRB, Wanchain

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I sold all my Tron today....:francis: I don't know if it was a good or bad decision but your shyt staying stagnant for months and it doesn't even break 10 cents how am I supposed to feel?!?:manny:

At one time it was .02-.04 for months. Not all coins are built to immediately jump in price breh.