1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know if Nucleus will be a failure but I can definitely say I don’t have as much hype for it as I initially did.

The reddit is basically a ghost town. Telegram doesn’t really have any useful information and the admins haven’t given any solid info yet, besides “coming soon”

Hope to be proven wrong but I’m starting to feel more and more like :patrice: &:manny: on Nucleus

Me too. I'm jumping ship to refereum. Nobody but old people shop at retail stores anyway, and they ain't using nucleus for sure.

Refereum just passed up nucleus telegram numbers with no hype.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Stores of value (imo) should be

1, Bitcoin
2. Ether
3. Monero

In that order
everything else is essentially a token

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know if Nucleus will be a failure but I can definitely say I don’t have as much hype for it as I initially did.

The reddit is basically a ghost town. Telegram doesn’t really have any useful information and the admins haven’t given any solid info yet, besides “coming soon”

Hope to be proven wrong but I’m starting to feel more and more like :patrice: &:manny: on Nucleus
Man these ICOs are where it’s at. $100’invested and wait 6-12
Months to see how it goes

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
It’s tied to the prices of 1 kg or bananas

Wouldn’t that mean the price don’t move much, which makes it a semi safe spot to park money like tether

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Me too. I'm jumping ship to refereum. Nobody but old people shop at retail stores anyway, and they ain't using nucleus for sure.

Refereum just passed up nucleus telegram numbers with no hype.

this^

Nucleus is a brick and mortar based technology

and they want to track users...

i don't get why this has such a huge following other than Ian was paid off heavily by these guys to shill the product. I don't hate the guy, but I don't trust him. He probably made an easy 500-1m in actual investments, the rest is coming from being gifted coins, seminars, books, and the other revenue streams he's getting due to his popularity . Just my opinion and not hating cuz I'd probably do the same.