1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope for everyone in this thread's sake that ECA eventually makes it to Binance some day. I wanna see this thread eat :feedme::blessed:

I heard Binance requires a 6 figure fee from a coin to complete the listing process . anyone know if this is true?:dwillhuh:
FALSE. The CEO/Founder said he has been offered unto 7 figures ($2 million) to list a coin and he refused.
Only 230+/5000 coins/tokens are on Binance. They say they only accept about 3% of applications

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone interested in setting up an investment pool for these icos that do not allow us citizens? there is obviously a few of you that have dual citizenship or foreign passports. I figure we could send our ETH to their MEW or Myetherwallet before ico and then the tokens can be distributed evenly amongst the participants.
Its just a thought. there will have to be a way to hold ppl accountable and provide incentives for those who are actually buying the ico tokens.
Easily done on my end. I literally have a list of all 200+ ICOs launching each month which I use to manage a similar project (checking whether throwing money at numerous random icons produces more gains than losses).

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It means we will have good steady growth to .04 cents by getting on these smaller exchanges that have good volume on a daily basis, Eca dev team will hit their goals, then when binance is ready, we get approved by them and begin our moon to .25

Which puts me at over 250K:coffee:

At 30 billion coins tho??
:patrice:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nucleus telegram stay having me :mjlol:

Do people really fall for scams that easily?

That shyt got way too much hype. Guessing it’s a combination of the fancy promo video, plus Ian and Tim Draper being involved.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I just signed up on Cryptopia. Does this one not take ETH?

Not even sure tbh :yeshrug:

If they have an ETH wallet (which I'd imagine they do) you can send it there just make sure you copy paste the right links

Not sure bout a XBY/ETH pair tho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This trend of jumping on ICOs is not smart for new investors.
Can you elaborate on why?

I'm assuming 'jumping' in on an ICO would mean that you're doing your due diligence and really researching the company behind it. I'm just starting out and from what I can tell it makes sense to me