1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
ICX dropped before the rush of greed happened. How many ICOs are happening in the month of Jan alone ? Everyone is being fooled because of PAST returns , several of these have given great returns no question. Tehre's some now that will give you great returns. But ou tof the 50 ICOs in January, you gonna pick the handful that will give you these returns? Also subtract out the underlying currency returns...alot of ICOs recently have actually returned negative vs holding ETH/BTC.

Not saying don't invest in ICOs, I'm in ICOs...ED is not a valid place to quote prices either. I'm selling my ICO coins for 3x don't mean that's what's being purchased, I also am buying post ICO coins for 50-75% and getting fills.

Some of you novice investors need to be careful that's all I'm saying...taking out 30k to inveset in bitconnect should be a warning.

I'm talking about the highly rated ICOs with 20,000+ people in their telegrams, those are going to do numbers. You can go into Icodrops.com and check the Icos that just launched this month, look at the ended icos tab and you can see the returns. Something like Selfkey is up 3.5x already, Telcoin is up 9x, they just launched this week. You can go back and look at other icos like Qash which launched in novemeber, it's up 2x on eth and 4.4x on BTC and it's rumored to be coming to Binance soon.

The good icos are fine, it's all about getting in those, nobody is saying to just jump into every ico but the ones that have a consensus with are going to hammer out monster returns.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
CryptoCast #005 is now live on YouTube, Facebook, and SoundCloud. :blessed:

"Litecoin (LTC) is one of the OG cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2011 by Charlie Lee, events during the weeks leading into and kicking off 2018 have made some people question the future of Litecoin.

CryptoCast #005 presented by Cream Scheme compares and contrasts Litecoin and Bitcoin, explores Litecoin's history, and discusses Litecoin's features and what is on the horizon for the coin."

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm talking about the highly rated ICOs with 20,000+ people in their telegrams, those are going to do numbers. You can go into Icodrops.com and check the Icos that just launched this month, look at the ended icos tab and you can see the returns. Something like Selfkey is up 3.5x already, Telcoin is up 9x, they just launched this week. You can go back and look at other icos like Qash which launched in novemeber, it's up 2x on eth and 4.4x on BTC and it's rumored to be coming to Binance soon.

The good icos are fine, it's all about getting in those, nobody is saying to just jump into every ico but the ones that have a consensus with are going to hammer out monster returns.

I don't have telegram stats so can't say whether that's a good metric or not. ICO labs obviously doesn't track every ICO and drops some off . There's several highly rated ones that are under 1x, which means you would have lost . Coupled with the US restrictions it narrows the field

I think I said in this thread, I would actually wait until after ICO and see if you can get into these at further discounts.

I'm definjtely in highly rated ones

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DUBHvqiX0AEP1Jn.jpg:large

:russ::russ::russ:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't have telegram stats so can't say whether that's a good metric or not. ICO labs obviously doesn't track every ICO and drops some off . There's several highly rated ones that are under 1x, which means you would have lost . Coupled with the US restrictions it narrows the field

I think I said in this thread, I would actually wait until after ICO and see if you can get into these at further discounts.

I'm definjtely in highly rated ones

I prefer Icodrops.com for looking at how ICOs are doing after they launch, some will fail but that goes without saying, it's no different than picking the right coin now except you're getting it at a discounted rate. Even something like INS Ecosystems would have been a big come up, it sold for $2.54 (+ 25% bonus) during ICO, it opened at $4 and hit $11.96 only four days after it's launch which gave the ICO participants the perfect opportunity to dump it and rebuy it at a lower rate. That was listed as a medium interest ico and looks like it has a chance get to $50 by the end of the year.

We're living in the new gold rush, take advantage of the opportunity while it's here, because as they get more popular the gains will be harder to come by which I agree with. But right now, we're not even half way through the ico-run yet, and the fact Americans can't do it will keep them viable.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Binance doesn't have all the coins , this is why we use other exchanges. ECA isn't on Binance for example, you have to go to other exchanges That's the only reason, so you're right so you answered your own question i think

I hope for everyone in this thread's sake that ECA eventually makes it to Binance some day. I wanna see this thread eat :feedme::blessed:

I heard Binance requires a 6 figure fee from a coin to complete the listing process . anyone know if this is true?:dwillhuh:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Dude posted his whole life story from the early 80s up to 2009 on some blog. It was an interesting read, he seems to have lived a great life in his early adult years.

bro i actually read a lot of that shyt earlier today while I was doing some work and popping in and out of this thread. :dwillhuh::ohhh: i cant say anything positive about the guy when it comes to this crypto shyt:stopitslime: but goddamn, what a wild ride that dude has had. hes been on that fast life shyt for decades.

i know a lady in her mid 40s who was in Miami and So Florida in the 90s/early 2000s and dated a few penny stock pump and dump players who moved down from NY and set up shop in Ft Lauderdale and ran some other scams as well. on that wild life. id almost bet money she knows Craig Grant through a degree or two of separation. she WAS the first person to tell me about BitConnect a long ass time ago too :ohhh:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone interested in setting up an investment pool for these icos that do not allow us citizens? there is obviously a few of you that have dual citizenship or foreign passports. I figure we could send our ETH to their MEW or Myetherwallet before ico and then the tokens can be distributed evenly amongst the participants.
Its just a thought. there will have to be a way to hold ppl accountable and provide incentives for those who are actually buying the ico tokens.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone interested in setting up an investment pool for these icos that do not allow us citizens? there is obviously a few of you that have dual citizenship or foreign passports. I figure we could send our ETH to their MEW or Myetherwallet before ico and then the tokens can be distributed evenly amongst the participants.
Its just a thought. there will have to be a way to hold ppl accountable and provide incentives for those who are actually buying the ico tokens.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
CryptoCast #005 is now live on YouTube, Facebook, and SoundCloud. :blessed:

"Litecoin (LTC) is one of the OG cryptocurrencies. Founded in 2011 by Charlie Lee, events during the weeks leading into and kicking off 2018 have made some people question the future of Litecoin.

CryptoCast #005 presented by Cream Scheme compares and contrasts Litecoin and Bitcoin, explores Litecoin's history, and discusses Litecoin's features and what is on the horizon for the coin."

I’m conflicted about the imagery of a black man making money in crypto with guns masks n shyt:mjcry:
Get that money brotha:mjcry:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I'm down for this. I don't hold a foreign passport or dual citizenship though.

But I do think if money comes together, we join some of the foreign icos that have high minimum buy-ins during their pre-sale.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm down for this. I don't hold a foreign passport or dual citizenship though.

But I do think if money comes together, we join some of the foreign icos that have high minimum buy-ins during their pre-sale.

That is another benifit i didnt think about. Many of these ICOs will start to have higher min. buy ins as time goes on.