1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don’t understand what this means at all. Good volume of what? For the near term (unfamiliar with this terminology).

Binance is the best platform but they don’t carry enough coins as they approve only 3% of submissions they receive I believe.
It means we will have good steady growth to .04 cents by getting on these smaller exchanges that have good volume on a daily basis, Eca dev team will hit their goals, then when binance is ready, we get approved by them and begin our moon to .25

Which puts me at over 250K:coffee:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Nah, the good ones give returns, you can go on Etherdelta/IDEX and see coins selling for 2x their ICO price before they even get to legitimate exchanges.

ICX ico was .11 and opened at .40 day 1 on the exchange, by the following week it was already a 10x return. Just buying and keeping the minimum of ICX with $330 would mean you've got a quarter million today, 3 months later.

ICX dropped before the rush of greed happened. How many ICOs are happening in the month of Jan alone ? Everyone is being fooled because of PAST returns , several of these have given great returns no question. Tehre's some now that will give you great returns. But ou tof the 50 ICOs in January, you gonna pick the handful that will give you these returns? Also subtract out the underlying currency returns...alot of ICOs recently have actually returned negative vs holding ETH/BTC.

Not saying don't invest in ICOs, I'm in ICOs...ED is not a valid place to quote prices either. I'm selling my ICO coins for 3x don't mean that's what's being purchased, I also am buying post ICO coins for 50-75% and getting fills.

Some of you novice investors need to be careful that's all I'm saying...taking out 30k to inveset in bitconnect should be a warning.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I don’t understand what this means at all. Good volume of what? For the near term (unfamiliar with this terminology).

Binance is the best platform but they don’t carry enough coins as they approve only 3% of submissions they receive I believe.

Binance doesn't have all the coins , this is why we use other exchanges. ECA isn't on Binance for example, you have to go to other exchanges That's the only reason, so you're right so you answered your own question i think

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ICX dropped before the rush of greed happened. How many ICOs are happening in the month of Jan alone ? Everyone is being fooled because of PAST returns , several of these have given great returns no question. Tehre's some now that will give you great returns. But ou tof the 50 ICOs in January, you gonna pick the handful that will give you these returns? Also subtract out the underlying currency returns...alot of ICOs recently have actually returned negative vs holding ETH/BTC.

Not saying don't invest in ICOs, I'm in ICOs...ED is not a valid place to quote prices either. I'm selling my ICO coins for 3x don't mean that's what's being purchased, I also am buying post ICO coins for 50-75% and getting fills.

Some of you novice investors need to be careful that's all I'm saying...taking out 30k to inveset in bitconnect should be a warning.
It seems like you’re investing without the tokenmetrics spreadsheet #dontdothat lol. Atleast Ian Balina broke it down on his spreadsheet to almost a scientific level with metrics that show what might have a better chance of returning a higher ROI

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binance doesn't have all the coins , this is why we use other exchanges. ECA isn't on Binance for example, you have to go to other exchanges That's the only reason, so you're right so you answered your own question i think
They only have about 230/5000 submissions for coins/tokens avail. The CEO/Founder said so in a video I watched a few days ago

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
It seems like you’re investing without the tokenmetrics spreadsheet #dontdothat lol. Atleast Ian Balina broke it down on his spreadsheet to almost a scientific level with metrics that show what might have a better chance of returning a higher ROI

lol, here we go - no spreadsheet is full proof . There' several of these floating around, if a ICO is a bust it's a bust . People living off 2016-2017 when almost every ICO mooned. I contend once again, you get an ICO that hit 3x but ETH has gone up 6x , you actually lost money but these ico spreadsheets will be like 3x 4x 5x but you used ETH to purchae it ad it's gone up too. Holding ETH would have been better investment compared to several ICOs .

Your basis is right, do your due diligience whether it's a sheet but don't be fooled into pouring your life savings into something, past performance is never a good indicator for future returns.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
For what?!?:why:

it's not disabled.

People need to think about what they are doing.

you can send LTC to Cryptopia and exchange back to BTC. You can't purchase LTC pairs. I bought a whoel bunch of hush on cryptopia by sendig LTC, while people were complaining about their BTC/ETH being stuck

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They only have about 230/5000 submissions for coins/tokens avail. The CEO/Founder said so in a video I watched a few days ago

there's no exchange that has all the coins...so yeah you will need multiple exchanges depending on what you want.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It means we will have good steady growth to .04 cents by getting on these smaller exchanges that have good volume on a daily basis, Eca dev team will hit their goals, then when binance is ready, we get approved by them and begin our moon to .25

Which puts me at over 250K:coffee:
Can't wait to see that whitepaper

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: :>)