1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
people are being fooled by these ICO returns...i keep warning yall.

Nah, the good ones give returns, you can go on Etherdelta/IDEX and see coins selling for 2x their ICO price before they even get to legitimate exchanges.

ICX ico was .11 and opened at .40 day 1 on the exchange, by the following week it was already a 10x return. Just buying and keeping the minimum of ICX with $330 would mean you've got a quarter million today, 3 months later.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
ECA slowly creeping up... I swear if it hits 3 cents+ and my ECA is trapped in coinsmarkets :snoop::scust:

Those holding in in the ECA desktop wallet will also need a place to sell it.

So, nobody wins unless a solid exchange such as Binance picks up ECA.

I should have copped more on another exchange so I'd have some to sell. Might still do so, because I am afraid of not being able to sell what I copped on Coinsmarkets if they don't come up soon.

Eca is hitting next exchange cryptopia and yobit soon.. just hodl and accumulate more

The only downside to the site being Down is my coins aren’t staking
But I can see them in my wallet safe and sound

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eca is hitting next exchange cryptopia and yobit soon.. just hodl and accumulate more

The only downside to the site being Down is my coins aren’t staking
But I can see them in my wallet safe and sound
Why do we need anything other than Binance ?

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, the good ones give returns, you can go on Etherdelta/IDEX and see coins selling for 2x their ICO price before they even get to legitimate exchanges.

ICX ico was .11 and opened at .40 day 1 on the exchange, by the following week it was already a 10x return. Just buying and keeping the minimum of ICX with $330 would mean you've got a quarter million today, 3 months later.

I think your ICX math may be off. If u invest $330 @.11 per share and it climbs to $0.40 a share that’s not enough to make 250k?

Even at $3 a share your 3000 shares should only be worth $3 = 3000x$3 = $9000 ?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You need to get a minimum of 1000:ufdup:
Get it done, 887 to go:ufdup:
Less than $450:mjgrin:

I'm working on it, still waiting for Coinbase to verify my ETH funds that's been marinating for a minute in their shyt...:ld: I'll cop some tuesday.

• Dap
Reactions: :>)

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Build your way up to binance. There’s good volume on other exchanges. For the near term.
I don’t understand what this means at all. Good volume of what? For the near term (unfamiliar with this terminology).

Binance is the best platform but they don’t carry enough coins as they approve only 3% of submissions they receive I believe.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
word yeah true. he said he was doing affiliate stuff for XXX sites and even the pre-cursor to paypal back in the day. That pre-9/11 internet money must have been :blessed:

Dude posted his whole life story from the early 80s up to 2009 on some blog. It was an interesting read, he seems to have lived a great life in his early adult years.