1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long do these usually go on?

dunno, i've never taken part. I joined the pump and dump telegram group 2-3 days ago, it has 71k+ people now..

It's already trending downward, rapidly, and there are a ton of sell orders well below the goal creating a wall. i'd say this shyt is done already :hubie::manny:
they want to pump and dump the price to .0019 which i don't understand, the target is higher than the present price (as its trending downwards).

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
dunno, i've never taken part. I joined the pump and dump telegram group 2-3 days ago, it has 71k+ people now..

they want to pump and dump the price to .0019 which i don't understand, the target is higher than the present price (as its trending downwards).

I'm gonna keep an eye on it just to see how it plays out. A few minutes after I typed that post it started climbing back up again. It's been hovering around (USD for the sake of making things easier) $7.85 - $7.91, bouncing back and forth in that range

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'm gonna keep an eye on it just to see how it plays out. A few minutes after I typed that post it started climbing back up again. It's been hovering around (USD for the sake of making things easier) $7.85 - $7.91, bouncing back and forth in that range
yeah but it was at 8.50 before this thing started

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjcry: Man I need a miracle with my portfolio can't wait til the end of the year until I see some movement... Especially with this govt shutdown shyt looming over our heads here...

FSP

Banned
Daps
:mjcry: Man I need a miracle with my portfolio can't wait til the end of the year until I see some movement... Especially with this govt shutdown shyt looming over our heads here...
This could go on for years.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all use physical crypto wallets?

BTW VEN mooned hard. I could see it taking off. Incredibly undervalued.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
last week, there were people crying

hope yall didnt sell, i used that opportunity to double down not knowing if it was a correction or a bust

wish the dip lasted long, coinbase still fukkin up on the deposits

in the meantime, i've been buying up TIO trying to get 2400 to get in the liquidity pool
GAT coin ICO'd and i've been buying them on decentralized markets for 50% off
i'm on that Dadi crowdsource
still waiting on my EZTokens - people were screaming scam on this one as well, so we will see
hopped into SNGLS for cheap , almost up 75%

LUN rebounded before I could get more ...but still a core like
ADA
XVG
VEN
few others

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
ECA slowly creeping up... I swear if it hits 3 cents+ and my ECA is trapped in coinsmarkets :snoop::scust:

I should have copped more on another exchange so I'd have some to sell. Might still do so, because I am afraid of not being able to sell what I copped on Coinsmarkets if they don't come up soon.