1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I sent that to fam and this was his response

If he looked at this pic and still wants to trust them, he dont want to be saved
v7bCYk6.png

Hope hes able to flip it quick before they run with the money

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I'd rather have the band-aid get pulled off now, get the 'dumb money' (not that I've been too smart with my decisions, but hey...) out of the market, and get the bad press/fear out of the way. Tether, NEOConnect, DavorCoin, etc... and these YouTube snake-oil former MLM promoters need to be stopped. I used to say "well, I really can't hate on anyone getting by. get it how you live" but someone needs to lump these dudes up like Tai Lopez and Trevon James. Get them all the way outta here. The worst thing about the dude Craig and Trevon is that they lean on the whole "black wealth creation, black financial freedom" thing and people who have already been through a lot and are tired of the rat race see them as motivation and follow their word as gospel, trying to better their lives...and get burnt. These dudes are good for nobody. Craig Grant was doing Nigerian cat-fish scam e-mails the past 20 years so when he says he has 2 decades in "internet money" experience that's what he's talking about :francis:

i mentioned the coli crypto challenge in this thread for 2018 trying to see everyone in here with a 5 figure portfolio by the summer at the very least (i know a lot of posters are already sitting on XX,000 right now tho). shyt like Davor, Tether, etc... is ultimately detrimental to us achieving this goal

with some ICO's coming at the end of Q1 2018 in addition to everyone being flush with tax money, Q2 2018 could be good for all of us here and maybe we'll see another big run comparable to what we saw in Q4 2017

Did anyone see Craig Grant imply that CryptoNick is a goon on his livestream? :russ:

"aye...don't say some of these dudes names. some of these dudes in crypto aren't really in crypto if you know what I mean" :mjlol:...yeah, no shyt. they were all doing Primerica and Advocare promotion 5 years ago

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
What's you guys' favorite exchanges so far?
For me it’s Kucoin right now. Clean and simple interface.

Coins tend to get listed there before a big exchange like Binance.

I also like the confirmation counter. Maybe it’s on other exchanges but I like how when I make a withdrawal or deposit on Kucoin, it tells me how many confirmations are needed for that particular coin.

So far the only exchanges I use are Kucoin and Binance.

I signed up for others like Cryptopia and Coinsmarkets but both them shyts are trash.

Anybody know of any more good exchanges let me know.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ven dip? How low can it get before I cop some?
Just hit an alltime high. U missed its run.
The next pump and dump is in 30 min. The coin is yet to be announced but soon as i get the telegram msg on the closed group im in. I'll drop it here.

This isn't the pump & dump just another call i saw and entered

BCD/BTC. Entry .6384(youre late so prob enter at market price) Aiming for a $95-$100 exit which is a 0.07150 or 0.007200 sats sell limit/sell stop on binance (Advanced)

Last edited:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
took some profit from VEN when it hit 10 CAD and some XLM. Gonna cash out next week again

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Craig Grant was doing Nigerian cat-fish scam e-mails the past 20 years so when he says he has 2 decades in "internet money" experience that's what he's talking about

Craig actually got rich back in the original dot com bubble. It wasnt until that money started running out that he started the catfish scams.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Craig actually got rich back in the original dot com bubble. It wasnt until that money started running out that he started the catfish scams.

word yeah true. he said he was doing affiliate stuff for XXX sites and even the pre-cursor to paypal back in the day. That pre-9/11 internet money must have been :blessed: