eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
when btc hits 13500
prepare to sell and buy in at 8000

then we start the journey to 40k :blessed:

Yo...You serious?

b/w

also, what's going on with CND today? anyone fill up their bags with CND? I mis-timed the whole thing and got out relatively un-touched but still ... smh @ myself :francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Telcoin (TEL) just got listed on kucoin at just above half a cent. picked up 25000 coins.....figure it can only go up from here. should be an easy come up.

still checking out their website, looks legit so far.
Yeah, that's one I'm watching. Haven't seen it talked about on here much in the last few weeks... tho

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukking credit card company stop sending my money to Coinbase
I still have a hold on my ETH in my Gemini account so I'm STILL waiting to make moves... but I'm soakin' up hella knowledge in the meantime
:demonic:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo...You serious?

b/w

also, what's going on with CND today? anyone fill up their bags with CND? I mis-timed the whole thing and got out relatively un-touched but still ... smh @ myself :francis:
How did everyone find out about the p&d ? I had to join an fb group as there are too many alts poppin

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yo
I know we not in here still talking about pump and dumps:stopitslime:
You are literally following someone who is buying days before you and selling you a coin at 100% higher price
Then if your in a paid pnd, you are literally paying someone who will take your money, buy a shytcoin and sell it back to you for 100% higher price.

This is why only a few will truly make life changing money out this thread, nikkas don’t listen.

fukking credit card company stop sending my money to Coinbase
Cash advance time :blessed:
This is one that I really wanted to get in on, fukk
:francis:
You can still buy, wait for it to hit exchanges
It will have real organic growth and real world use.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo
I know we not in here still talking about pump and dumps:stopitslime:
You are literally following someone who is buying days before you and selling you a coin at 100% higher price
Then if your in a paid pnd, you are literally paying someone who will take your money, buy a shytcoin and sell it back to you for 100% higher price.

This is why only a few will truly make life changing money out this thread, nikkas don’t listen.

Cash advance time :blessed:

You can still buy, wait for it to hit exchanges
It will have real organic growth and real world use.
I got the p&d info for CND prior to it going up 130%.
130% is 130%. Profit is Profit.
I wasn't in that trade as I had to sleep but p&d's can grow your portfolio however they may not change your life

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
i really dont understand people who take out ALL of their savings for this. or crypto novices who take out loans for this shyt.

people are retarded man.

:manny:

Then again, if those same people ended up becoming millionaires we can't really hate on em. It's all risky business.