1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
this ish isnt stable..everyone needs to admit that

The only way the market will ever stablize for an extended period, is when the main coin, Bitcoin proves its worth...

Until..expects routine crashes...

Bitcoin needs to somehow ensure trust in the market

word. ive been telling people close to me the same shyt. you can employ as much TA as you want, google as many Devs names as you want, read a million whitepapers and get dazzled by all the lofty tech terms and lofty goals...most of this shyt is nothin more than a dice roll right now.

i dont think it makes sense to compare what happened the last week to previous points in the market - especially from a year ago :gucci: the game and the people playing it and the type of money involved is totally different now. you may as well start your point of origin as Q3 or Q4 2017 , IMO thats when shyt started to get crazy and form into what we have now

i just hope all the scams and ponzis dont bring down strict regulations. that scares me. thankfully the blowback from bitconnect hasnt been too huge, at least in the mainstream

2018 we're all eating in here :myman::ohlawd: I want to see every poster on here maintaining a 5 figure portfolio, minimum, by the Summer. The Coli Crypto Challenge :cape::mindblown::youngsabo:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"Don't bother me," said one trader who lost about $75,000. "I will kill you all."

dont-bother-me-said-one-trader-who-lost-about-75000-i-will-kill-you-all.jpg

:merchant:

This person said they hit a door with a chair. "Should I just commit suicide?" they said.
this-person-said-they-hit-a-door-with-a-chair-should-i-just-commit-suicide-they-said.jpg

This person said he felt bad and went to wash his face only to find himself breaking his faucet.
this-person-said-he-felt-bad-and-went-to-wash-his-face-only-to-find-himself-breaking-his-faucet.jpg

:lolbron: These guys taking this shyt to heart fam...

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The devery ico just closed/sold out in 17 seconds.

What do you do about shyt like that that you wanted to participate in?

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Thank you kind sir...

LuvKayaRookie
I just saw all time lows. so should I buy now? I know nothing about this. can I use my capital one investingaccount (formerly share builder) to buy? what should I buy?
I dont think you can use an investment account.
You need to use your bank account, credit card, debit card, or cash.
Buy some ethereum to get started, and start researching icos, icodrops.com, sign up for any whitelists that seem interesting and then just do a few weeks of research while you wait. Id also recomnend VEN once you get on binance ,but again do your own research
yooo binance and bittrex are blocking new users so i need something else to get to these alt coins i have gemini for bitcoins and ether but i need those altcoins yall talking about.

PLEASE quote me if you have info so i can read it and your help doesn't get lost in the space or @ my username please i went to get in by this week

Kucoin

Cryptopia

And binance seems to reopen for new users everyday around 6am pacific time you just need to use someone referral link

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The devery ico just closed/sold out in 17 seconds.

What do you do about shyt like that that you wanted to participate in?

Was it the crowdsale that sold out in 17 seconds? You need to find these ICOs before the crowdsale hype and get in the Private or pre ICO stage then you're eating good especially with bonus tokens and discounts :ahh: