1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Is there some other place where you chop up game besides this thread?

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
IMO. We need to stop letting people post info about these ICOs. If there is private chat, post them there.

This thread should be used to post how to get started in cryptos, and trading strategies.

There is no way to know if these are scams or not. I'm sure I'll be negged, but whatever.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IMO. We need to stop letting people post info about these ICOs. If there is private chat, post them there.

This thread should be used to post how to get started in cryptos, and trading strategies.

There is no way to know if these are scams or not. I'm sure I'll be negged, but whatever.

I disagree. In the private chat I can’t search as easily as I can here.

I admit, I’m not arguing from a position of strength because I don’t know much about the features in the chat app.

If I can search keywords in the app then I don’t have any gripe with your idea.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
word. ive been telling people close to me the same shyt. you can employ as much TA as you want, google as many Devs names as you want, read a million whitepapers and get dazzled by all the lofty tech terms and lofty goals...most of this shyt is nothin more than a dice roll right now.

i dont think it makes sense to compare what happened the last week to previous points in the market - especially from a year ago :gucci: the game and the people playing it and the type of money involved is totally different now. you may as well start your point of origin as Q3 or Q4 2017 , IMO thats when shyt started to get crazy and form into what we have now

i just hope all the scams and ponzis dont bring down strict regulations.
that scares me. thankfully the blowback from bitconnect hasnt been too huge, at least in the mainstream

2018 we're all eating in here :myman::ohlawd: I want to see every poster on here maintaining a 5 figure portfolio, minimum, by the Summer. The Coli Crypto Challenge :cape::mindblown::youngsabo:

Regulations are coming sooner rather than later. You'd be a fool if you believe otherwise.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

You can choke on my Lambo dust :camby:

You buying from the middleman :sas1:Imma be Frank Lucas and go straight to the Supplier:sas2:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:
DT6bWMfVwAAJ4D5.jpg:large