1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo
I know we not in here still talking about pump and dumps:stopitslime:
You are literally following someone who is buying days before you and selling you a coin at 100% higher price
Then if your in a paid pnd, you are literally paying someone who will take your money, buy a shytcoin and sell it back to you for 100% higher price.

This is why only a few will truly make life changing money out this thread, nikkas don’t listen.

Cash advance time :blessed:

You can still buy, wait for it to hit exchanges
It will have real organic growth and real world use.
That's what I plan on doing, coppin' when it hits the exchanges. I was reading up on it all last night. I'm a believer

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Yeah, that's one I'm watching. Haven't seen it talked about on here much in the last few weeks... tho
I messed up not getting this at ico, was .001 cents:snoop:
They are trying to do a private version on mpesa and supposedly already have some mobile companies on board, i believe their first target market is morocco

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
noob question. When looking at coinmarketcap.com is it best to use the market with the most volume to buy your coin from?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
That dude David Golthescac or however you spell his name is basically the new McAfee but keeps his PnDs to his paid group.

yea david gokhshtein, he's keeps telling all his followers to hold and then posts gifs or memes when things briefly pump as if he's socrates or some shyt. i watch his twitter here and then and have come up on some coins he mentions, but only b/c i've started selling more often for some profits when shyt pumps. The one coin I held onto too long was verge, but at least still made profits on it. He otherwise usually has the people following him holding bags on shyt way too long. from CND, POE, and a few others. every now and then he'll tell people to sell 10-15%, and then throws his hands up claiming to not have anything to do w/ PnD's. he now has people paying him on patreon as well and most of them treat him like crypto Jesus.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
yea david gokhshtein, he's keeps telling all his followers to hold and then posts gifs or memes when things briefly pump as if he's socrates or some shyt. i watch his twitter here and then and have come up on some coins he mentions, but only b/c i've started selling more often for some profits when shyt pumps. The one coin I held onto too long was verge, but at least still made profits on it. He otherwise usually has the people following him holding bags on shyt way too long. from CND, POE, and a few others. every now and then he'll tell people to sell 10-15%, and then throws his hands up claiming to not have anything to do w/ PnD's. he now has people paying him on patreon as well and most of them treat him like crypto Jesus.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

The PND guys are so ill telling people "hold on! buy more on the dip!" when they're offloading their shyt :mjgrin:

I'm surprised McAfee is still alive, that guy had a lot of enemies before he became a self anointed crypto pope.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I got the p&d info for CND prior to it going up 130%.
130% is 130%. Profit is Profit.
I wasn't in that trade as I had to sleep but p&d's can grow your portfolio however they may not change your life
Why were you not in the trade if the pnd didn’t start yet:comeon:

It went up by .05 in 15 mins

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Anybody else who got in the refereum presale:

I got the email confirming I got whitelisted. I set this up last week or so, can't remember if they asked for a password or not though, did they?

Plus minimum $20k buy in for presale. I saw people mentioning it earlier on telegram , but no admin seems to be answering. Is that a mandatory number? During registration for the whitelist I thought they stated that if you'd buy less than 10 ETH it'd be sufficient.

Edit: nvm, there's a difference between being on the whitelist and registering an account for refereum. Still not 100% about the $20k minimum.

Last edited:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why were you not in the trade if the pnd didn’t start yet:comeon:

It went up by .05 in 15 mins
I got the msg at 3am and I wanted to sleep. I was tired. It was on the private telegram/discord channel or the pump&dump channel I use with 40K+ people on it

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
david golkestein He is a car salesman, straight up scam artist, pretends to do TA and whenever a coin pumps he comes out and says "I told you so"