Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Lol

So find a coin with low market cap?
i dont like buying coins with huge market supply personally , since they would struggle to hit 3 dollars .
theres coins that are cheap and without such a big supply such as social send, utrust, posw , appcoins .
The latest wave does seems to be those cheap but high supply coins tho where you can get like 10,000 coins for just a 100 bucks.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Got paid tonight, see prices going down again. That means one thing.

rothschild.jpg

When scared people cash out, you cash in.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
apologies if this has already been posted. this thread can move fast and its tough to keep up. in light of BitConnect, plus any newcomers just joining this thread now hoping to hop in the game this year - a poster on Reddid made a list of all PONZI Coins + a list to the YouTube and SM 'influencers' who shill them. holy fukk are there a lot of scams. and i see MONEROCONNECT is launching soon :mjcry: why do they gotta drag XMR's impeccable rep into this man?? :mjcry:

anyway this list could be used for a warning, or an invitation if you're the type to put money into a scam and roll the dice on getting your bread out before it crashes, here it is :ufdup:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
this ish isnt stable..everyone needs to admit that

The only way the market will ever stablize for an extended period, is when the main coin, Bitcoin proves its worth...

Until then..expect routine crashes...

Bitcoin needs to somehow ensure trust in the market

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
this ish isnt stable..everyone needs to admit that

The only way the market will ever stablize for an extended period, is when the main coin, Bitcoin proves its worth...

Until..expects routine crashes...

Bitcoin needs to somehow ensure trust in the market
Buy the dip :yeshrug: